Finally a “ normal “ off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can have all the self-belief in the world, without opportunities or resources you’ll go nowhere. Probably the biggest reason I don’t believe in God - what sort of bastard deity provides some people with all the opportunities and resources anyone could ever need, from birth, while others are born into horrific circumstances with no means to get out of them? If there’s a God, and he/she/it is that flavour of arsehole, then I would want no part of it anyway.
Without self - belief and faith in your self and your resources you have no self asteem or self confidence to excel in anything .
God made people and the people have their free will to live the way they please . Corruption , Greed and Evil are all men made .
That is my view and thank you for yours

This is one way I can explain the definition of faith .
This definition of faith contains two aspects, intellectual assent and trust.
Intellectual assent is believing something to be true. Trust is relying on the fact that the something is true.

Example . A chair . Intellectual assent is identifying that a chair is a chair and
accepting. that it is designed to support a person who sits on it. Trust is actually sitting in the chair.
I hope I have explained it well for you to understand

That’s all well and good, I just don’t agree.

If I were you, I’d be more worried that someone appears to be plagiarising your definition of faith and passing it off as their own.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/definition-of-faith.html

Must be nice to be ripped off by by the bible

Without self - belief and faith in your self and your resources you have no self asteem or self confidence to excel in anything .
God made people and the people have their free will to live the way they please . Corruption , Greed and Evil are all men made .
That is my view and thank you for yours

Oh. Dear. You cannot possibly believe that all people can live the the way they please? I feel like I’ve walked into a preschool

That’s all well and good, I just don’t agree.

If I were you, I’d be more worried that someone appears to be plagiarising your definition of faith and passing it off as their own.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/definition-of-faith.html

Must be nice to be ripped off by by the bible

No one ripping any one off just sharing the same views .

The bottom line is this

It takes great faith for both believers and non believers to come to their own conclusion .
I think It takes more faith to say we came from nothing than from something .

The time will come when we will all come face to face with the truth

Oh. Dear. You cannot possibly believe that all people can live the the way they please? I feel like I’ve walked into a preschool
Countries are set up by people and people set up their communities . It is really preschool simple logic when you look at it
Give me an example of how God is to blame

No one ripping any one off just sharing the same views .

The bottom line is this

It takes great faith for both believers and non believers to come to their own conclusion .
I think It takes more faith to say we came from nothing than from something .

The time will come when we will all come face to face with the truth

You tried to pass that definition off as your own.

I’ve got no qualms with facing the truth, I have to judge myself and believe I’m not at the mercy of any omnipotent force, I’ll take my chances, feel feee to laugh at me from on high when the time comes, hope you get a comfy cloud

Last edited:
0945F98B-0634-4DF4-A42D-7C82A912C0C3.jpeg
You were going ok till you said you had a talking dog

You tried to pass that definition off as your own.

I’ve got no qualms with facing the truth, I have to judge myself and believe I’m not at the mercy of any omnipotent force, I’ll take my chances, feel feee to laugh st me from on high when the time comes, hope you get a comfy cloud
If you go back and read what I wrote you will find out that I never said this was my own example .
This is not a laughing matter as we are both at the mercy of our own beliefs and the fact of the matter is one of us will have the last laugh

Countries are set up by people and people set up their communities . It is really preschool simple logic when you look at it
Give me an example of how God is to blame

An innocent baby has no control or say as to what country/community/environment they are born into. But that environment can and does in some instances dictate how they can live their life, they are powerless to change it. Doesn’t mean they cannot be a good person, it just means their opportunities are different. I’m not saying god is to blame, mainly because I don’t subscribe to that.

An innocent baby has no control or say as to what country/community/environment they are born into. But that environment can and does in some instances dictate how they can live their life, they are powerless to change it. Doesn’t mean they cannot be a good person, it just means their opportunities are different. I’m not saying god is to blame, mainly because I don’t subscribe to that.
At least we both subscribe to one important thing and that is we both believe and have faith in our mighty Sea eagles !!!

Your on fire tonight LOL

You should never make a rushed decision, very wise!

If you go back and read what I wrote you will find out that I never said this was my own example .
This is not a laughing matter as we are both at the mercy of our own beliefs and the fact of the matter is one of us will have the last laugh

Ever heard of citing your sources? I didn’t see a single quotation around your definition and at the end of it you wrote “this is best I can explain it”

We just don’t agree, that’s fine, I just struggle with things I deem absurd been posted in a place where I don’t want to read about it.

I’d much rather wait for SER8 next deflection or dig at someone he thinks isn’t as smart as him/her

Ever heard of citing your sources? I didn’t see a single quotation around your definition and at the end of it you wrote “this is best I can explain it”

We just don’t agree, that’s fine, I just struggle with things I deem absurd been posted in a place where I don’t want to read about it.

I’d much rather wait for SER8 next deflection or dig at someone he thinks isn’t as smart as him/her
I am not very articulate with my writing and this explains the missing quotations . I spent more time in the gym than in class .
Some how we all get distracted and talk about all sorts of things than the footy . One thing leads to another lol
@SeaEagleRock8 is on fire tonight with his humour

I’m glad you approve, means a lot.

What is wrong with dignification? It is congruous with my post and is a term that fits, you know, like squashing rumours.

Are you purposely using big words ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6