Fainu and Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My simple observation from watching the game change over the past 50 plus years is ....

... that it started to decline dramatically when numb-nutted technical coaches started over analysising ever aspect of the game ....
Only the last 30yrs has the game been worth watching, i could fall asleep watching games before the mid 80's.

The real Bozo wouldn't just copy and paste Fox Sports stats and be done with.

I never said Fainu had a bad game, i have never said i don't rate the guy,(a little over-rated at the moment though), i just don't rate his defensive side, especially his energy and intensity off the ball.(how that is taken as me not seeing his potential is beyond me)

Yes people i know he is young and will improve, will grow into the role, will harden up a little, will add more variety around his passing game from dummy half etc etc, that is merely stating the obvious.

I am just telling it as i see it in the present, i could care less if Manly won the GF with Fainu displaying the same low intensity/energy in defence, i judge on what i see, the end result doesn't change my views.

Be very careful with Stats Bozo most are pointless unless analyzed carefully for context.

For example and i have not looked into these stats in much detail but off the top of my head, what is the tackle count distribution within the team, i mean Jake shouldn't be doing 69 tackles that is a crazy effort. I would also be looking at the types of tackles made, how fast the resulting play the ball was, 1st 2nd or 3rd man in(3rd man in is not necessarily bad as hookers are encouraged to get players onto the ground after others have absorbed the runner)

I'm sure Manly made more tackles also, probably 5-6 sets extra which is not that much but still helps with individual stats.

Obviously Cam Smith had more kicks than Fainu(that is conveniently left out) and yes that is not Fainu's role right now within the team but it still places added pressure on DCE. The variety of passing from Dummy half such has, distance, crispness, variety, faceballs of quality , running metres when they were made, where they were made, did the hooker take advantage of good go forward, how many times did the hooker not make it to dummy half.

The above is only a short list but you can see my point----well hopefully you can.

Firstly I am no the real Bozo and I am not worthy to wipe the real Bozos arse.

Secondly just like every one else on here you are entitled to your opinion

Thirdly time always reveals what all players are made of

TC I’m interested to know how many times you watched Saturday’s game and what footage you’re watching it on?
Haven't had time to watch the game again, might do so at the end of the week before i go on a fishing trip to relax.(Silvertails induced----not)

Sarah Murdoch pays for my subscription to Sports Performer to have me take over Des, as it worked so well for Des back in the day.

Just my eyes mate and not being overly focused on the ball. In the early 2000's with the first digital cams i used to take footage from a variety of angles and analyse structures and plays for my own amusement,(only short clips) would also time the speed of pass of the exact same plays and compare right to left then left to right.

Still annoys me that most crisp clinical plays are really only well executed passing right to left which is most peoples strong side----left to right plays tend to still resemble the overall quality of the late 90's in relation to the speed executed and difficulty level.(last 5yrs there has been a big improvement though)

Firstly I am no the real Bozo and I am not worthy to wipe the real Bozos arse.

Secondly just like every one else on here you are entitled to your opinion

Thirdly time always reveals what all players are made of
Just showing you the respect of a reply like all others here.

I doubt anyone thinks you are Bozo since you have a lower body fat percentage than the real Bozo.

Fainu will be a very good player, a great player if the defence and intensity improves.

Fine people the gig is up, Des pays me to lower the values of players seeking an upgrade or contract extension by being overly critical in fan forums.

Happy now.....

Just showing you the respect of a reply like all others here.

I doubt anyone thinks you are Bozo since you have a lower body fat percentage than the real Bozo.

Fainu will be a very good player, a great player if the defence and intensity improves.

Fine people the gig is up, Des pays me to lower the values of players seeking an upgrade or contract extension by being overly critical in fan forums.

Happy now.....
Thank you for your reply
I am always happy to be part of our great forum with passionate Manly fans

And you @BOZO my friend.

You are just as hard on this forum as your mate was on the field .

Keep up your hard passionate posts !

p-115-2.jpg

I’m loving what we currently see from Suli. That speed, size and aggressive running style are flipping awesome to see, especially when he gets the ball deep off a backline play and takes in the line.

Definitely passes the ball too early to Reuben sometimes, so not reading the play like an experienced pro just yet, but some of those runs he does are a joy to watch.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8