Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should have been torn up a couple of years ago for putting the club into disrepute, like we should have with Fainu, cut our losses and move on
Hindsight is 20/20, they were probably thinking he'd grow some brains and behave himself...at least for half a season, sadly for them that wasn't the case.
We have the same issue with Fainu for sure, time will tell on the wisdom that one I guess??

Don't worry, I think you'll find that neither Des or Manly have any interest in signing Vaughan. Especially not now that he is nothing but bad publicity.

In fact, he'll be hard pressed getting a gig at any NRL club right now. I doubt even clubs like the Dogs or Tigpies would want him and they are desperate for anyone half decent.

FB_IMG_1625557290903.jpg

Watching 360, Vaughan obviously came off as distraught....but distraught he got caught and lost his money.

No sympathy.

Dragons are done this year, not just the suspensions but the playing group will be completely fractured. The fact the invite was on the sly and not in the full players Whatsapp chat ever means there are divisions or they knew that guys like Sims or Hunt would pull them into line....either way trust is gone.

The fact the completely disregarded their coach and tried to lie their way out of it....

Reckon they will be lucky to win more than 1 or 2 games

It is a rugby league truism that a player’s contract is “torn up” when they are sacked. The regulations state that the CEO must rip it into no less than 4 pieces in front of the disgraced player. Any less then the contract may be still deemed valid.
Hmmm.... three tiny pieces ripped from the top left corner could cause player confusion..
@:D

Watching 360, Vaughan obviously came off as distraught....but distraught he got caught and lost his money.

No sympathy.

Dragons are done this year, not just the suspensions but the playing group will be completely fractured. The fact the invite was on the sly and not in the full players Whatsapp chat ever means there are divisions or they knew that guys like Sims or Hunt would pull them into line....either way trust is gone.

The fact the completely disregarded their coach and tried to lie their way out of it....

They just sacked him so I guess that's enough.

No sympathy.

I know they are d1ckheads and they desrve the punishment...But 5 Bulldogs players went out and no one lost their job...then Stupid Mr Dugan did it and stays on...NRL consistency at its worst

I think its likely we'll win the Saints game on forfeit. Which will be a massive blow to the game, and a blow to Manly's chances of boosting our for and against.
But watching Vaughan on TV he was very unconvincing in denying other people were present. And we know he's a liar. Hadley reckons the cops are still looking into this, so I reckon it won't be long before some info comes out that ends up forcing the NRL's hand and insisting those players go into isolation. Hope I'm wrong.

They definitely had their other ladies there, otherwise risking a party when they could get pissed after training at club facilities doesn't make sense
Ongoing investigation, it's possible there's more to come for these morons, it's also a possibility the entire club could be forced into quarantine

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4