Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Whare rumour has been going for a while, seems more like a case of when rather than if as his contract with Penrith still has a year to go but they need to shed some talent. Let's face it Matai won't play every round next season and who better to fill that void than his former protege (who used to fill it whenever Matai was suspended).

When fit Whare is a first pick centre for New Zealand and is known to stop Inglis in his tracks. As long as we're not spending too much for him I'd love to see him back with us.

whare can keep matai entertained on the sideline when they both get injured next year lol.. joke joke, ide take whare over wiliame every day of the week and twice on sundays

as for sironen, im not surprised he wants out of the tigs, i was at a footy night in my local about 6 weeks ago and paul sironen and blocker roach were the guest speakers... when asked about their thoughts on taylor as coach they didnt hold back at all... words rhyming with "truckwitt" and "brickhead" where pretty much all they could muster on the subject..

about curtis, sironen pretty much said the tigers have tried coaching all the football out of him, saying curtis and bryce cartwright were at the same level until the panthers let bryce play his natural game, while tigers wouldnt play curtis because he refused to just play mindless hit up, play the ball, repeat, style footy...

ide take him, for cheap, to see what he can do if allowed to play his natural ball playing back rower style

Bozo seems to be working on the philosophy that, all other things being equal, a good big man beats a good little man every time...

So if you're taking a risk, err on the side of the bigger body.
It's worked a treat for the Bulldogs hasn't it?

Speaking of that - I was wracking my brain as to who I feel Myles reminds me of from an ex-Manly players perspective - and I came up with Phil Moorwood. Tell me Myles isn't a clone of Moorwood. Adds about as much value as well.
Phil won a player of the year award (or two ?) when he was at the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles #gun

It's worked a treat for the Bulldogs hasn't it?
If you're using Hasler's "big body" tactics at the dogs as an example of failure of big body tactics, then it's a strange example to choose.

Hasler took over a team in the bottom 8 and has since had a 60% win rate. That's absolutely top-rate and better than his time at Manly.

If you're using Hasler's "big body" tactics at the dogs as an example of failure of big body tactics, then it's a strange example to choose.

Hasler took over a team in the bottom 8 and has since had a 60% win rate. That's absolutely top-rate and better than his time at Manly.
Then why is there a big push to sack him?Some clubs don't just accept making the finals as success

Then why is there a big push to sack him?Some clubs don't just accept making the finals as success
I don't know, but maybe some see Hasler as a control freak with some "interesting" expenditure patterns? That was how many saw him when he left Manly, and how some are apparently seeing him there now. Sometimes decisions are made for reasons other than pure footy results.

I don't know, but maybe some see Hasler as a control freak with some "interesting" expenditure patterns? That was how many saw him when he left Manly, and how some are apparently seeing him there now. Sometimes decisions are made for reasons other than pure footy results.

Your first sentence exactly describes his last few years at Manly, but I prefer the word " Meglomaniac" to control freak.

Your first sentence exactly describes his last few years at Manly, but I prefer the word " Meglomaniac" to control freak.

I've said it on numerous occasions.

Des will never come back to Manly. There's no room for his ego while Bozo's ego is taking up all the space.

I feel sorry for both of them feeling like they need to prove to the world how important they are. Humility is a concept lost on both of them.

I've said it on numerous occasions.

Des will never come back to Manly. There's no room for his ego while Bozo's ego is taking up all the space.

I feel sorry for both of them feeling like they need to prove to the world how important they are. Humility is a concept lost on both of them.

150% right, both need to " get a life "

LOL, he's certainly a professional Fly Fisherman, and unfortunately I do take the bait almost every time. I wish I had him stamped, bookmarked and sorted like you have him to be honest.
One way of looking at it is if you're continually being hooked by a professional fly fisherman then maybe look at what bait he's using and see if that really needs to be in your diet?

Eg If you don't mind him disagreeing with what you think, and don't mind him disagreeing with who you are, then what bait is going to be used to trap you?

One way of looking at it is if you're continually being hooked by a professional fly fisherman then maybe look at what bait he's using and see if that really needs to be in your diet?

Eg If you don't mind him disagreeing with what you think, and don't mind him disagreeing with who you are, then what bait is going to be used to trap you?

But what if I dont like fishing?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10