Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lets hope so. Sironen would be our best signing we have made so far this year.
He very well could be. But I'm banking on Blake Green. I think the thing about our signings this year is that they all have huge potential if they refind their form (except for green who is in form) then we could have just recruited better then anyone else in the comp. However, It's one risky strategy

At least we arent recruiting like the Chooks, they're just going for the Crooks..

Speaking of that - I was wracking my brain as to who I feel Myles reminds me of from an ex-Manly players perspective - and I came up with Phil Moorwood. Tell me Myles isn't a clone of Moorwood. Adds about as much value as well.
Maybe Gary winter ?

Speaking of that - I was wracking my brain as to who I feel Myles reminds me of from an ex-Manly players perspective - and I came up with Phil Moorwood. Tell me Myles isn't a clone of Moorwood. Adds about as much value as well.
Hugh waddell?

I reckon we should have had a red hot crack at either Nene McDonald or Josh Hoffman but too late. Neither are world beaters but both are good solid first graders who can play anywhere in the backline and do a solid job.

Sironen is going to be a great buy. Full of potential and skill. Plus he has size and I've seen him make some great tackles, a lot better than Cartwright in that department. He is essentially Bryce Cartwright without the poor defence, siro just needs to unlock his potential in attack like Cartwright and IMO he will be a more complete player than Cartwright.

I agree, especially since the loss of Buhrer.....I just feel he'll have to earn his spot against the likes of Winterstein, Brown, Hopoate, Lane and probably too a lesser extent Meehan.
I don't have any favourites amongst the players above, I just want the best man for the job.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8