Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly attempt to prise Curtis Sironen from Wests Tigers
SMH.com.au
-
November 1, 2016 - 3:15 pm

The Sironen surname is synonymous with the Tigers, but that could change if Manly have their way.

The Sea Eagles are attempting to prise Curtis Sironen out of Concord, although the move will depend on whether the clubs can agree to a payout figure. Sironen re-signed with Wests Tigers in June in a move that would keep him there until at least the end of 2018. However, Manly want to add him to their roster and are prepared to pay the joint-venture club a fee to secure his release.

http://www.zerotackle.com/manly-attempt-to-prise-curtis-sironen-from-wests-tigers-24347/

Im not getting the Siro love. Barely been a first grade player at the tigs. Let alone a game breaker. Preying this is all Bulls?it.

He isn't a 1st grade player at Tigers because Taylor won't let him play is expansive game which is a shame and a waste of raw talent. Seems like his been told to put away his bag of tricks. He is a ball playing back rower that i think would be very handy in our one-dimensional attack.

Last edited:
As said before, no world beater but has some skills with the football, lets hope the tigers were halting his potential although realistically I see him playing from the bench after next season if he comes, temporary fix to a position that didn't need a fix #RIPbuhrerfulmanly

At this stage, taking into consideration what is left on the market, I think he would be a handy pick up. Won't set the world on fire but is solid. We do need another second rower

2016 we went n used, bought, released or are looking at Kapow, Green, Leary, TRed, Mateo, JTurbo, Frankenstein, Leary, Brown, Buhrer, Knight, Lussick, AFB, Meehan, JHoppa, Myles, Lane, kitchen sink. How many more second rowers can we throw onto the meat grinder!?

Sironen hasn't come close to matching the hype but he does have over 50 NRL games experience. He'd be a far safer bet than Shaun Lane, who to my great surprise is considered by some posters to be a first grader.

Sironen hasn't come close to matching the hype but he does have over 50 NRL games experience. He'd be a far safer bet than Shaun Lane, who to my great surprise is considered by some posters to be a first grader.
I like the direction Bozo is going with recruitment. For backrow it's up and coming players who could be the next big thing, but aren't that player at the moment and haven't lived up to the potential they have shown.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4