Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I stand by my earlier remarks about our recruitment strategy... If we sign Sironen and Tupou, we will then have five player at six foot five or above. We have hit peak paranoia about dropping the high balls, perhaps...

I stand by my earlier remarks about our recruitment strategy... If we sign Sironen and Tupou, we will then have five player at six foot five or above. We have hit peak parabola about catching the high balls, perhaps...
Fixed for you

The Tigers, however, are still favourites to keep Taylor and are busy working through several options to keep him in the den next season.

The possible departure of Curtis Sironen, who has spent 2016 in reserve grade, would free up the necessary cap space the club needs to lock down Taylor.

Sironen has been linked with a move to Manly.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/189dcdb39e810f080768ea77144cf5dc

Sironen might be coming?

The Tigers, however, are still favourites to keep Taylor and are busy working through several options to keep him in the den next season.

The possible departure of Curtis Sironen, who has spent 2016 in reserve grade, would free up the necessary cap space the club needs to lock down Taylor.

Sironen has been linked with a move to Manly.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/189dcdb39e810f080768ea77144cf5dc

Sironen might be coming?
Personally I hope so.. We need some young blokes with a bit of first grade under the belt and lots of potential upside. I want recruits that hit their peak at Manly starring for us, not doods still adequate but on the way out

I think sironen has some potential at second-row for us. He used to play in the 7 not too long ago so his ball handling ain't too bad that's for sure. He has some size on him too so could deal quite well there IMO

That homeless man is still here with his ferrari... below your post... at least he still has air conditioning.
Must be the off season

Not sure how legit this is

Attachments

• IMG_4752.PNG
    IMG_4752.PNG
    159.9 KB · Views: 101
According to 'the Lurker'....
Lurker: Yes, I think Sironen is coming in and maybe Dean Whare…
Lurker: Yes, I think Whare may end up at Manly.

Nice additions if true......................
If true we are covered across the park next year IMO. Whare would be an awesome addition and having a mobile second rower like Siro would also be great. Both are on contract so you assume their current clubs will chip in to get them off the books.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6