Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Your not suggesting Bozo will get Hiku back are you? If we are paying some of his way to play there we could be better of financially, but bozo admit he was wrong. Never.
I wasn't necessarily indicating that Hiku will come back, I was more pointing towards DWZ or Whare. I said that Hiku is a chance to leave the panthers to accomodate the others in the cap. I believe Whare will be the one out of the three to leave

They seem to be forgetting that they need to resign Nathan Cleary too. Oh boy his contract is gonna go up. They are being talked up on recently but I'm just not feeling it with them

He only played 13 games in 2015 and broke his leg either playing for us in lower grades of for St george

he has also had a broken hand and several calf injuries in recent years
OK mate, I wasn't aware of that. Thanx.........

Whare the best centre in the game 2 years ago ????
I never heard Sterlo say that .

Have you heard everything that he has ever said? Maybe you weren't tuned in at the time? Just because you weren't there to hear it, doesn't mean it wasn't said.

2014 Rep centres ...... Jennings Inglis Morris Hodges .
Jamie Lyon was firing in all cylinders back then as well .
No way Whare was ever up with the best centres in the game .
Your fetish for Whare has got the better of you feathered friend :)

I don't have a fetish for Whare; I actually am a bit middle of the road about the whole thing because he has played 14 games in 2 seasons, but I do know that if he gets anywhere nears his best form he will be a good signing.

Whare the best centre in the game 2 years ago ????
I never heard Sterlo say that .
2014 Rep centres ...... Jennings Inglis Morris Hodges .
Jamie Lyon was firing in all cylinders back then as well .
No way Whare was ever up with the best centres in the game .
Your fetish for Whare has got the better of you feathered friend :)
Yes but in his defence, neither Greg Inglis or Morris are naturally at centre. Jennings was a child made by mistake and I think Whare is much more reliable then any on that list. That's the thing about Whare, great player but also a very consistent and as I said reliable player.

I'd be very happy to have him back

I've asked Gus on Twitter why Manly has to offload half a team each season, yet his appears to be able to retain / acquire whoever and whenever they want.

I then thanked him for recommending Trent Barrett.

Ha I bet he doesn't answer that one !!

I've asked Gus on Twitter why Manly has to offload half a team each season, yet his appears to be able to retain / acquire whoever and whenever they want.

I then thanked him for recommending Trent Barrett.
Phil Gould ‏@Gus10Gould
Four years ago Panthers went through same thing Manly is going through right
now. Manly will rise again. Bright future ahead. Stick by them

Last edited:
Phil Gould ‏@Gus10Gould
Four years ago Panthers went through same thing Manly is going through right
now. Manly will rise again. Bright future ahead. Stick by them

Maybe he has a point...
Their crowd favourite second rower who had to be let go was Luke Lewis. Ours is Jamie Buhrer.
Their outside back recruit with a history of being lazy was Jamal Idris. Ours is Uate.
Their talented local junior who had to be let go to join the Roosters was Michael Jennings. Ours is Liam Knight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8