Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As you said their forwards mauled ours and forwards win matches . Our pack did not hunt well together and gave nothing to our backs

As you said their forwards mauled ours and forwards win matches . Our pack did not hunt well together and gave nothing to our backs

I have seen Whare miss tackles as well . You can have Whare in your team and I'll keep Matai .
Matai will always be remembered the greater player in most peoples history books :)
Matai puts big hits on but piles pressure on Taufua to tackle 2 men when he rushes up. It's useless defence, it does nothing but wreck our defence. If Skivvi just stayed in the line he would be a lot better positioned.

Matai puts big hits on but piles pressure on Taufua to tackle 2 men when he rushes up. It's useless defence, it does nothing but wreck our defence. If Skivvi just stayed in the line he would be a lot better positioned.
Most of the time his big hits lifted the whole team and even his forwards have come out and said what an inspiration Matai is .
Matai and Lyon will go down as one of our best centre pair in our history . We are all entitled to our opinions

In response to a question on Twitter about rumours that Whare is headed to Manly, Phil Gould said: I don't think Dean is going anywhere.

In response to a question on Twitter about rumours that Whare is headed to Manly, Phil Gould said: I don't think Dean is going anywhere.
Yes, but the thing is that somethings got to give at Penrith. Whare or DWZ, perhaps even Hiku. Either one I think we should pounce at

Gus is adamant those 3 are going nowhere, wants plenty of depth.
Yes but Moylan and Cartwrights new upgraded (likely very high money) contracts means that one is almost certain to leave. They've locked in peachy and do you think any of these three would be content with being depth, I think not. The panthers have run out of pennies

However gus is very honest on Twitter, he himself has said that Matagi has signed with us a month or so ago. But I don't even think Matagi is meant to be enough for money to return to them. Apparently the money Zak hardaker was on has helped them resign Moylan and bryce but once again they'll be struggling alright

Your not suggesting Bozo will get Hiku back are you? If we are paying some of his way to play there we could be better of financially, but bozo admit he was wrong. Never.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8