Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rubbish you've watched nothing otherwise you'd know that they found it. Iv seen the videos obviously you have notView attachment 14450
See how a government body created this national park after the findings.... why did they do that? So the world can laugh at them like 4 billion plus people laugh at atheists

Hey! No need to get feisty buddy, I was serious.

Yes I have seen that but it has been scientifically proven to be bullshlt... just like all the others. Thought you had something new.

By the way, i'm agnostic, not athiest.

Hey! No need to get feisty buddy, I was serious.

Yes I have seen that but it has been scientifically proven to be bullshlt... just like all the others. Thought you had something new.

By the way, i'm agnostic, not athiest.
Bull**** you say.. hmmm well iv seen videos that suggest otherwise. Who disproved the evidence? So what did they find there?

Last edited:
OK mate say hi to your relatives for me next time you goto the zoo
It bemuses me that religions want to build a wall between humans and the rest of the world. I find it thrilling that I’m related not just to all the people but to every animal, every plant, every fungi, every organism that clusters around a deep sea vent, and even to the water, air and rocks of this amazing planet. Even before this planet was formed I was part of long dead stars. Every time I breath I suck in the fire of life and breath out trees. I take the world into my body with every mouth full of food and my body swarms with microorganisms. Why would I swap this for any god or any heaven.

It bemuses me that religions want to build a wall between humans and the rest of the world. I find it thrilling that I’m related not just to all the people but to every animal, every plant, every fungi, every organism that clusters around a deep sea vent, and even to the water, air and rocks of this amazing planet. Even before this planet was formed I was part of long dead stars. Every time I breath I suck in the fire of life and breath out trees. I take the world into my body with every mouth full of food and my body swarms with microorganisms. Why would I swap this for any god or any heaven.
You need Jesus. Put down the crack pipe or bong or hashish joint your smoking my friend you just gave yourself a certification.

"Every time i breathe i suck in the fires of life and breath out trees" - Cioran

My religion seeks to unite all peoples under 1 God! Not divide them... if the world followed 1 teaching of Christ ie love your enemy. We would have world peace and heaven on earth so to speak would we not? No wars no armies no navy or air forces no need for police. All the billions spent on these war machines could be put to helping all 3rd world nations become 1st world countries. Just 1 teaching!

My religion seeks to unite all peoples under 1 God! Not divide them... if the world followed 1 teaching of Christ ie love your enemy. We would have world peace and heaven on earth so to speak would we not? No wars no armies no navy or air forces no need for police. All the billions spent on these war machines could be put to helping all 3rd world nations become 1st world countries. Just 1 teaching!
Samaria shall become desolate, for she hath rebelled against her god. They shall fall by the sword. Their infants shall be dashed to pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

You need Jesus. Put down the crack pipe or bong or hashish joint your smoking my friend you just gave yourself a certification.

"Every time i breathe i suck in the fires of life and breath out trees" - Cioran
You are on absolute fire these past two days... this brought me to tears and caused my gut to hurt with laughter. First Kim Jong Wood and now this... brilliant.

Samaria shall become desolate, for she hath rebelled against her god. They shall fall by the sword. Their infants shall be dashed to pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
Haha your really upset arent you... too much sucking in the fire of life and breathing out trees. Dont take 1 verse from the bible you dont understand..
Dude seriously what are you inhaling? Part of an undead star..... my friend what is this you speak of? Your certification still stands

You are on absolute fire these past two days... this brought me to tears and caused my gut to hurt with laughter. First Kim Jong Wood and now this... brilliant.
Hahaha the guy brought it upon himself. Did you read the full post? He must have some of California's finest weed.. that or the reptillians have already done procedures on his brain. I dunno either seems feasible considering ;)

As you have said to others here...do the research, it's easy.

And there is PLENTY of it and like I said before: I have seen and read just about everything there is non it.

Let's get back to the footy after you do that mate.:)
I have and so have others thats why they built a national park around it ;) if its not the ark what is it? Go on youve researched it so inform me thusly. Please
Yes soon as you answer the footy will be back on the agenda :)

I have and so have others thats why they built a national park around it ;) if its not the ark what is it? Go on youve researched it so inform me thusly. Please
Yes soon as you answer the footy will be back on the agenda :)

It is a natural geographical formation.

The timber carbon dated were small pieces, not construction lumber.

The animal crap is typical of anywhere on earth where animals have roamed for millions of years.
None of the claimed structural curved timbers actually exist.
The metal traces found are typical of a soil sample from anywhere on earth.
Just a very brief summary of several published scientific examinations available on the web.

Footy time now buddy... you promised

It is a natural geographical formation.

The timber carbon dated were small pieces, not construction lumber.

The animal crap is typical of anywhere on earth where animals have roamed for millions of years.
None of the claimed structural curved timbers actually exist.
The metal traces found are typical of a soil sample from anywhere on earth.
Just a very brief summary of several published scientific examinations available on the web.

Footy time now buddy... you promised
We’re in with a big show this season mate, Manly rock, and Barrett is still a dud.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10