Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This flu shot issue is simply one of the results of the extreme urgency with which the NRL aka Vlandys has tried to get the show back on the road. Of course the players need to be on board, but it looks like a bunch of them may be jettisoned because the league doesn't have time to explain why simple health protocols are important. I doubt Canberra will be impressed if several of their stars are rubbed out as a result, they were a leading contender.

I get the flu shot every year , have been doing so since I was in my mid 30’s and following my diagnosis as an Asthmatic.

I’ve never got sick once after a flu shot.

But I respect your position and not having a go at you just stating it’s never once affected me like that.
Im the same as you Mark , had the flu shot a month ago and like you havent had the flu yet

This flu shot issue is simply one of the results of the extreme urgency with which the NRL aka Vlandys has tried to get the show back on the road. Of course the players need to be on board, but it looks like a bunch of them may be jettisoned because the league doesn't have time to explain why simple health protocols are important. I doubt Canberra will be impressed if several of their stars are rubbed out as a result, they were a leading contender.
It has been reported that the NRL has in fact backed down. As a member of the bar, would you enlighten me as to the possible legal implications of a player being refused to play for refusing a flu shot?

It has been reported that the NRL has in fact backed down. As a member of the bar, would you enlighten me as to the possible legal implications of a player being refused to play for refusing a flu shot?
many things get reported, doesn't mean they're true. Example, I'm not a member of the bar (though I do work in the legal field these days)
As to implications, probably a matter of contract law? Others will know better than I :)

many things get reported, doesn't mean they're true. Example, I'm not a member of the bar (though I do work in the legal field these days)
As to implications, probably a matter of contract law? Others will know better than I :)
Been reported on multiple news outlets regarding the players being able to play so long as they sign a waiver. But like you stated, mainstream media will report anything these days. Reuter’s and the Associated Press need a little competition to be added into their worldwide monopoly on truth.

Wow!! a group called "Noah's ark ministries international" found Noah's ark... what are the odds?

Don't mean to poke the bear, but have you heard of confirmation bias?
Hmmm maybe you need to do more research. Why did the government of a country build a national park around it? Who are you and what's your problem haha iv seen several documentaries on the matter. They agree its the measurements that the bible quotes or thereabouts. The wood was carbon dated and it matched the timeframe. Search harder mate haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12