Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They’re giving anxious people LSD and MDMA to help their mental health. It’s been going on underground for years, but it is very quickly becoming accepted within the mainstream. It’s all undertaken whilst the lab rat is in the trusted care of a psychiatrist of course. Is it any wonder why some people are sceptical when it comes to this stuff.

I’m actually tempted to make an appointment just to see what these geniuses do. I’d stay until the point Dr Quack Quack instructs me in his serious monotones.
“Swallow the drugs now Kevin.”
To which I’d reply.
“I will, as soon as I see you do the same Dr.”

The wood was carbon dated and it matched the timeframe. Search harder mate haha
Is this the one?

1588846769547.png

They’re giving anxious people LSD and MDMA to help their mental health. It’s been going on underground for years, but it is very quickly becoming accepted within the mainstream. It’s all undertaken whilst the lab rat is in the trusted care of a psychiatrist of course. Is it any wonder why some people are sceptical when it comes to this stuff.

I’m actually tempted to make an appointment just to see what these geniuses do. I’d stay until the point Dr Quack Quack instructs me in his serious monotones.
“Swallow the drugs now Kevin.”
To which I’d reply.
“I will, as soon as I see you do the same Dr.”

Actually - with MDMA at least - it’s not ‘anxious’ people they’re giving it to. They’ve had some interesting and promising results with PTSD patients, including returned servicemen - with the therapist essentially assisting the patient to relive and work through the traumatic event/s in an environment where they know they are safe. Which is partly due to the effects of the drug. I wouldn’t be so quick to scoff at it just because MDMA is known as a ‘party drug’, people use plenty of other therapeutic substances to get high, doesn’t negate their medical uses either.

The work they’ve done with MDMA generally involves a single session, controlled dosage, carefully selected patients etc - it’s not like they’re handing out scripts for eccies to anyone who fronts up saying they get nervous about stuff.

Hmmm maybe you need to do more research. Why did the government of a country build a national park around it? Who are you and what's your problem haha iv seen several documentaries on the matter. They agree its the measurements that the bible quotes or thereabouts. The wood was carbon dated and it matched the timeframe. Search harder mate haha
Just curious about the carbon dating. The story of the ark has been traced back at least 5,000 years to the Epic of Gilgamesh and, I’ve read, it can be found in even older texts. What age are the timbers to which you refer? But then, as Christian fundamentalists like to point out when the results clash with their mathematics based on the scriptures, there is a wide margin of error in estimates obtained from carbon dating.

Just curious about the carbon dating. The story of the ark has been traced back at least 5,000 years to the Epic of Gilgamesh and, I’ve read, it can be found in even older texts. What age are the timbers to which you refer? But then, as Christian fundamentalists like to point out when the results clash with their mathematics based on the scriptures, there is a wide margin of error in estimates obtained from carbon dating.
My friend go look it up and research for yourself its very easy

I have already watched and read everything there is mate. Both sides of scientific debate and religious fervour. I honestly thought you had something new that would have easily passed by me living in a 3rd world country.
Rubbish you've watched nothing otherwise you'd know that they found it. Iv seen the videos obviously you have not
Screenshot_20200507-211904_Google.jpg

See how a government body created this national park after the findings.... why did they do that? So the world can laugh at them like 4 billion plus people laugh at atheists

Last edited:
Actually - with MDMA at least - it’s not ‘anxious’ people they’re giving it to. They’ve had some interesting and promising results with PTSD patients, including returned servicemen - with the therapist essentially assisting the patient to relive and work through the traumatic event/s in an environment where they know they are safe. Which is partly due to the effects of the drug. I wouldn’t be so quick to scoff at it just because MDMA is known as a ‘party drug’, people use plenty of other therapeutic substances to get high, doesn’t negate their medical uses either.

The work they’ve done with MDMA generally involves a single session, controlled dosage, carefully selected patients etc - it’s not like they’re handing out scripts for eccies to anyone who fronts up saying they get nervous about stuff.
Not like anti-depressants or quietapine then? That’s something positive I guess.

The best part about the ark story is gawd committing genocide, twice.
Let alone that timber boats of that size (see the Wyoming) are not sea worthy.
Or the ark stories that predate noah by thousands of years.

The best part about the ark story is gawd committing genocide, twice.
Let alone that timber boats of that size (see the Wyoming) are not sea worthy.
Or the ark stories that predate noah by thousands of years.
The best part is how Koalas, after they got off the ark, we’re blown into the stratosphere by volcanic explosions that threw them all the way to Australia.

Hmmm maybe you need to do more research. Why did the government of a country build a national park around it? Who are you and what's your problem haha iv seen several documentaries on the matter. They agree its the measurements that the bible quotes or thereabouts. The wood was carbon dated and it matched the timeframe. Search harder mate haha
So you take carbon dating as fact?

Fear not:

Vaccine Scientists Develop NRL-Friendly Flu Shot That Can Be Racked Off An iPhone
CLANCY OVERELL |
Editor | CONTACT

Leading vaccine and immunology scientists from the Betoota’s University of Western Queensland campus have today made groundbreaking developments that could resolve the National Rugby League’s newest pre-kick-off hurdle.

The breakthrough research has seen a new variation of the common flu shot, which could be administered to vaccination skeptic footballers in a way that they a more familiar and comfortable with.

The best part is how Koalas, after they got off the ark, we’re blown into the stratosphere by volcanic explosions that threw them all the way to Australia.
That is interesting.... kinda like how monkeys stop evolving into humans for some reason. Was it only the elite monkeys who evolved or? Im confused man please help a brother out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10