Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We’re in with a big show this season mate, Manly rock, and Barrett is still a dud.

We sure as shlt are mate.
Barrett is a non entity and must be working with CC halves as nobody in their right mind would let him near a FG team after his display at MWSE.

5/8 will be the difference between us winning it all or being also-ran's.

Des will sort it out.

It is a natural geographical formation.

The timber carbon dated were small pieces, not construction lumber.

The animal crap is typical of anywhere on earth where animals have roamed for millions of years.
None of the claimed structural curved timbers actually exist.
The metal traces found are typical of a soil sample from anywhere on earth.
Just a very brief summary of several published scientific examinations available on the web.

Footy time now buddy... you promised
Excuse my language but poppycock!

And now... Go ****ing Manly!

Excuse my language but poppycock!

And now... Go ****ing Manly!
Did you research both sides?
No...of course not.
Typical religiously biased rubbish...only the side opposite to your chosen beliefs is poppycock.

I am very happy for everyone to choose whatever guidance through life they do ...but if they think they can sway others' choices of belief with unverifiable fantasy they are dreamin'.

My choice is to go with verifiable science and the belief you don't hurt anyone else.

Last edited:
All praise!

tenor.gif

We’re in with a big show this season mate, Manly rock, and Barrett is still a dud.
I don’t think we are contenders this year but next year we should be in with a shot. The team looks a bit like 2007 to me. Lots of fitness and effort but still developing. Barrett is the unpalatable crap left at the bottom of the barrel after the whiskey is drawn off.

Haha your really upset arent you... too much sucking in the fire of life and breathing out trees. Dont take 1 verse from the bible you dont understand..
Dude seriously what are you inhaling? Part of an undead star..... my friend what is this you speak of? Your certification still stands

I’m impressed. You not only embraced what I said you expanded upon it. Yes indeed, We are not just the stuff of long dead stars we are also the childen of a living star. Welcome aboard.

Did you mean the dunning-kruger effect? There is certainly one bloke on here that that applies to. Hahaha. I reckon he masturbates to a recording of his own voice. Probably reciting affirmations about how intelligent he is!! @:D

No .. the Donner Kruger Syndrome is related to the Dunning Kruger ... in that the sufferers are aflicted with the same condition ... you just get it from too many kebabs ..

I believe they are using atheism as a defence. They don't want to be pierced by anything because that would be too Jesus like.

A bit like that dog didn't want to be Pearced by Mitchell a while ago...

I am not sure what you are saying ... but I accept you have the right to say it .... you can thank God for that .... even numbnuts must be a part if the Intelligent design theory ... under Darwin's you wouldn't exist ...

How can anyone believe in evolution?? It's stupid!! Why would we want to lose our monkey tail? It makes no sense. A tail would be so handy. You could hold your beer while eating. Change the radio station while keeping both hands on the steering wheel. You could use it to hang on while cleaning the roof gutters. Don't even get me started on foreplay!

Evolution or creationism? What do you think??

How can anyone believe in evolution?? It's stupid!! Why would we want to lose our monkey tail? It makes no sense. A tail would be so handy. You could hold your beer while eating. Change the radio station while keeping both hands on the steering wheel. You could use it to hang on while cleaning the roof gutters. Don't even get me started on foreplay!

Evolution or creationism? What do you think??

Well ... I don't think that evolution takes into account the particular sexual perculiarities of an individual within that species ... more, the overall ability of the species to survive and flourish ... I am firmly in the Evolution camp ... however having read some of the posts on this thread I am inclined to believe a few people have slipped through loopholes in Darwin's theory ...

For example if the tree tops are abundant with foreplay obsessed tail bearing monkeys all competeing for the same limited resources ... the ones monkeys that lost their tail and learnt to walk upright on the ground would gain an avantage ... in all but foreplay .. and become human ..

I am not sure what you are saying ... but I accept you have the right to say it .... you can thank God for that .... even numbnuts must be a part if the Intelligent design theory ... under Darwin's you wouldn't exist ...

Bloody Darwin? What good is Darwin?? He doesn't have the answer to the real question...how did life begin?

Evolution is true, shout the atheists!!

That depends on if it is micro or macro. Micro variations occur, but macro variations (speciation) have not been observed. The best we have are fossils and they have to be interpreted. Besides, there are plenty of gaps in the fossil record.

Well ... I don't think that evolution takes into account the particular sexual perculiarities of an individual within that species ... more, the overall ability of the species to survive and flourish ... I am firmly in the Evolution camp ... however having read some of the posts on this thread I am inclined to believe a few people have slipped through loopholes in Darwin's theory ...

For example if the tree tops are abundant with foreplay obsessed tail bearing monkeys ... the ones that lost their tail and learnt to walk upright on the ground would gain an avantage ... in all but foreplay ..

If you had a tail, and could use it as good as a monkey could...even though you don't live in the trees...you don't think it could be useful? Maybe even beneficial?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8