Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That’s not true... you contribute lots of intelligent sensible posts mate. If you read over the in depth “smart“ stuff a second time you’ll discover that most of it is dribble dressed up in a suit and tie.

Haha, couldn't have said it better myself!

I have to laugh at people who say they have read EVERYTHING on a particular subject. How is this even possible?

If you had a tail, and could use it as good as a monkey could...even though you don't live in the trees...you don't think it could be useful? Maybe even beneficial?

Maybe ... but I will take the oppossable thumb anyday ....

Maybe ... but I will take the oppossable thumb anyday ....

Most monkey's have opposable thumbs...and tails.

But lets go back further. If you believe in the evolutionists timeline...that we went from goo to the zoo and then to you...

Bony skeletons represent an example of irreducible complexity, since only a fully formed, complete skeleton is of any use whatsoever, while having only one or some few number of bones in an otherwise invertebrate creature is hardly advantageous.

It is inconceivable to think that some random mutation could have resulted in the formation of an entire bone system in a creature which was previously invertebrate

Haha, couldn't have said it better myself!

I have to laugh at people who say they have read EVERYTHING on a particular subject. How is this even possible?

Like people that say, "I've read the bible and it's full of contradictions" I call bullsh1t! I doubt anyone here has read the entire bible, therefore they can't justify their reasoning that it's full of contradictions. They simply can't understand the context by simply pulling bits and pieces...or even worse...just regurgitating nonsense someone else said...because it suits their worldview.

@mozgrame ... if Darwin is good enough for David Attenbourgh .. it is good enough for me ... or is he just a silly old bugger ..

I wonder what old Davo would think about the current annual rate of extinction of species far exceeds any plausible rate of generation of species. Expanding the amount of time for evolution to occur makes evolution even less likely.

Vegan is a lifestyle choice. What about homosexuality? If homosexuality were a result of genetics as many liberals claim then evolution should lead to the extinction of homosexuality. But there are still homosexuals.

Also...the theory of evolution dictates that all organisms descended from single celled bacteria. Considering that bacteria are, and always have been, the most successful group of organisms, covering all areas of the globe in some of the most extreme environments, why would it have been advantageous to evolve into organisms that are so much more limited to the environments they can inhabit?

Surely, staying as bacteria would be far more advantageous, due to their tolerance of extreme conditions, quick reproduction time, etc.

How about the evolutionists argument that there are examples of "bad designs" in the bodies of many organisms, such as flaws in the human spine and sinus system. Think about it...why do evolutionists fail to realize that, by their own theory, natural selection should have removed these things?

Vegan is a lifestyle choice. What about homosexuality? If homosexuality were a result of genetics as many liberals claim then evolution should lead to the extinction of homosexuality. But there are still homosexuals.

But homosexuality does not change the physical nature of a species ... besides homsexuals can still sperm donate to perpetuate the race ... however I suspect veganism and diet will over time lead to an alteration to our digestive systems ... will after many generations 2 stomachs develop for better digestion of grains and grasses ... will the eyes move to the side of the head ... and will our ears move to the top and rotate backwards ... our dentition will certainly change .. no need for incisors or cutting teeth ... just molars for cud chewing ....

However I also suspect that before that happens .. technology will outpace nature ... and food will just be processed and ingested through tubes until our head in a jar can absorb all the nutrients required from the liquid we rest in ... all maintained by AI robotics ...

How about the evolutionists argument that there are examples of "bad designs" in the bodies of many organisms, such as flaws in the human spine and sinus system. Think about it...why do evolutionists fail to realize that, by their own theory, natural selection should have removed these things?

Unlike God .. (falsely I might add) ... evolution does not claim to be perfect or finished ...

But homosexuality does not change the physical nature of a species ... besides homsexuals can still sperm donate to perpetuate the race ... however I suspect veganism and diet will over time lead to an alteration to our digestive systems ... will after many generations 2 stomachs develop for better digestion of grains and grasses ... will the eyes move to the side of the head ... and will our ears move to the top and rotate backwards ... our dentition will certainly change .. no need for incisors or cutting teeth ... just molars for cud chewing ....

However I also suspect that before that happens .. technology will outpace nature ... and food will just be processed and ingested through tubes until our head in a jar can absorb all the nutrients required from the liquid we rest in ... all maintained by AI robotics ...

Mmmmm. Can't wait for that to happen. I'm a slack bastard since this isolation thingy.

I’m impressed. You not only embraced what I said you expanded upon it. Yes indeed, We are not just the stuff of long dead stars we are also the childen of a living star. Welcome aboard.
No you need to stop smoking crack dude
Screenshot_20200508-115603_Samsung Internet.jpg

These are your numbnuts.. agreeing with a man who claims to breath in the fire of life and breath out trees.. .... ..........
Even got a trophy. Fmd talk about a peanut factory

Like everything secular. No real answers, just a sh1t ton of maybes, perhaps, what ifs and how abouts.

The God squad say God did it all. The evolutionists say...we don't know, just roll with it!
There is no point mate they think we came from monkeys and before that a puddle of water as micro organisms. Apparently only the elite monkeys evolved.

"We are also the children of a living star" - @Cioran

So you breath out trees and your father is a living star.... what kind of trees? And is this star (father) left or right of Alpha Centauri?

What is this nonsensical rubbish... what kind of hippie religion have you created and do you take advantage of your women followers like all cults do?

Ps you never answered me about why monkeys aren't evolving anymore. As for koalas im sure they were saved or placed there after the flood. God is good and almighty. Seems you forget that part while you were inhaling God knows what

I’m impressed. You not only embraced what I said you expanded upon it. Yes indeed, We are not just the stuff of long dead stars we are also the childen of a living star. Welcome aboard.
You have been given a certification my dude, and people actually agreed with you hahaha. Even kim jong wood gave you a trophy which means he is also a child of this star Lmfao

I don’t think we are contenders this year but next year we should be in with a shot. The team looks a bit like 2007 to me. Lots of fitness and effort but still developing. Barrett is the unpalatable crap left at the bottom of the barrel after the whiskey is drawn off.
I think a lot will come down to Walker, if he continues to improve teen we have the best half in the competition playing beside him. Our forward are certainly up for it and our backs have loads of potential. I’m hopeful, but the squad does have a bit of a 2007 feel to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8