Croker today has delivered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly that is easier said than done

Sadly it appears to me that you lack will power

The good news for you is that you have the opportunity to do something about it

Personal development in mind and body is the best investment any one can make

Try it feathered friend and I promise you that you will never look back

You will be both stronger mentally and physically

Sadly it appears to me that you lack will power

The good news for you is that you have the opportunity to do something about it

Personal development in mind and body is the best investment any one can make

Try it feathered friend and I promise you that you will never look back

You will be both stronger mentally and physically

Delusional lol, point me in the right direction though to develop my mind to be receptive to constant drivel

How bizarre. I thought this might all go away, but apparently not.
In case anyone has stumbled upon this thread and is wondering, what the dickens???? it dates back to an otherwise dull Wednesday just over a year ago, and the following post (which I had the foresight to bookmark!)

https://silvertails.net/threads/not-a-1-man-show-or-are-we.54280/page-2#post-1009306

The Facts is even before we lost Sirro and Kelepi we could only win against the substandard sides like the pathetic eels who have not won a game and the raiders who have only beaten the toothless bulldogs .

The cancer in our side is Trents passenger who continues to wear the number 6 .

I remember Trents persistence with Walker at 6 for the whole year where our team could never get its mojo and our season was fcked .

Proactive coaches are affective coaches

They identify an issue in a teams performance acknowledge it correct it and learn from it .

I've heard it said (ironically by Bozo, post #145 above) that insults are the last resort of insecure people, well this remains one of the lowest insults I've ever seen around here!

In case anyone has stumbled upon this thread and is wondering, what the dickens???? it dates back to an otherwise dull Wednesday just over a year ago, and the following post (which I had the foresight to bookmark!)

https://silvertails.net/threads/not-a-1-man-show-or-are-we.54280/page-2#post-1009306

I've heard it said (ironically by Bozo, post #145 above) that insults are the last resort of insecure people, well this remains one of the lowest insults I've ever seen around here!
Thankyou
Agree
Winner
Clever

All X 10000

Over a year ago ? anything recent mate ?

What you say is true .... and I am certainly not ready to name him in the Kangaroos ......

But I think what has pleased everybody is that the character, grit, courage and talent that both Baz and Dessie (and some astute Silvertails) saw in this kid has gone a long way towards being justified ...... I am sure he is still a long way off being Foran ... but he shows to me the same sort of potential ....

Remember, this kid has 3 knee recons and has only played about 10 games in 3 years .... to come out and perform to that level was remarkable ....

I am sure footy being footy he will have some bad games and backward steps ..... but legs willing .... I wouldn't bet against this kid being something pretty good in the next few years ...

Hopefully he continues his character of grit, courage, perseverance, mental toughness, etc as it can't be a super happy awesome time hearing about a possibly Gutho replacement when you've finally been given the playing nod by Des.

I don't know, I haven't read much of your stuff since then. I was turned off by the viciousness of your attacks on some of our players. Yes people can post all sorts of opinions, doesn't mean we have to bother to read it all.

He is like the wollies catalogue, a whole lot of junk every week...

Look, I accept there are many different types who support Manly and all are welcome to post their views, provided of course they stay within Silvertails rules of posting. I have seen Bozo make positive contributions at times in various ways. Other times not so much.

I don't know, I haven't read much of your stuff since then. I was turned off by the viciousness of your attacks on some of our players. Yes people can post all sorts of opinions, doesn't mean we have to bother to read it all.
You do know that I do not get personal with other posters that do not agree with me other wise you would have posted it . I am very passionate about players that tarnish our proud Manly jumper but as you do know I do not revert to getting personal with posters that have a different view than me . If you want to endorse this type of personal attacks by posters that do not share other posters view be my guest and see how this forum goes .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8