Croker today has delivered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@BOZO You said that you have lost a loved one to cancer,yes?Are you saying that the feeling of having lost that loved one is the same way you feel when manly lose?That is what @yokahontas is suggesting..If you have truly seen a loved one waste away like some of us have,it is hard to believe you could make that comparison.

Stop ? This is a forum . It is your choice to read my posts

Right. So you don’t even get what one of the simplest, shortest words in the English language means? STOP.

Mate, you are an A-grade imbecile. You’re a tool. A moron. You have your head stuck so far up your baby-oiled arse it’s not even funny. Not only do you post a whole heap of hyperbolic bull**** without understanding what you’re even shouting out to the world about yourself, you also cannot even comprehend the most basic of instructions and recognise when someone has had enough of it.

And here’s a tip: I’d rather not read your drivel and have notifications popping up every 30 seconds, letting me know that you’ve posted more of it. Stick to spamming the memes you hoard, you sad, strange little man. At least whoever’s creating the memes has more than the half a brain cell you possess.

The posters on this forum, as a general rule, are more intelligent, reasoned, and articulate than most you’ll find on the internet. You are most definitely NOT in that category, however.

Right. So you don’t even get what one of the simplest, shortest words in the English language means? STOP.

Mate, you are an A-grade imbecile. You’re a tool. A moron. You have your head stuck so far up your baby-oiled arse it’s not even funny. Not only do you post a whole heap of hyperbolic bull**** without understanding what you’re even shouting out to the world about yourself, you also cannot even comprehend the most basic of instructions and recognise when someone has had enough of it.

And here’s a tip: I’d rather not read your drivel and have notifications popping up every 30 seconds, letting me know that you’ve posted more of it. Stick to spamming the memes you hoard, you sad, strange little man. At least whoever’s creating the memes has more than the half a brain cell you possess.

The posters on this forum, as a general rule, are more intelligent, reasoned, and articulate than most you’ll find on the internet. You are most definitely NOT in that category, however.
I did not get personal with you
Once you start insulting people you place your self in a category of your own

He is a narcissist,just turn off the computer....

@BOZO You said that you have lost a loved one to cancer,yes?Are you saying that the feeling of having lost that loved one is the same way you feel when manly lose?That is what @yokahontas is suggesting..If you have truly seen a loved one waste away like some of us have,it is hard to believe you could make that comparison.
Yes mate I have lost a few loved ones with cancer and was told that I obviously had not by some one that does not know me personally at all .
Believe what you like . Losing to me is like death .

This is a forum

We all have our point of view

It is very clear some posters revert to personal attacks when they do not accept another view

They clearly demonstrate their character of not being able to communicate in a civilized manner

f03985c28a43dfb0b2f4ab9bc11b72ea--insecure-people-insecure-men-quotes.jpg

Because it is yet another thread where the same point is being made over and over with the famous bozo sidestep in reply to each post

This is a forum and we all can make as may posts as we like and we all have the option of replying or not

I am not the only one on here that has their view and sticks with it . I am one of the ones that are not insulting to others when they do not agree with me

If you do not like my posts then dont read them

Simple

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10