Croker today has delivered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure why he got bagged for missing two tackles early. Sirro copped dummy and let him to get to outside shoulder so was hard for the kid. Second one was no fault of his.

His form in Reggie’s has been good a thats how you get in first grsde.

Now the euphoria has abated the thought of the Australian halfback being out for an extended period setting in ...,

Croker and Elgey for a while so both have chance to impress. How unlucky can we get

Des picked Croker over LG as they were opposing Weighton. Just about the best attacking 5/8th in the nrl. He would have scored 5 tries if LG was defending .

Elgey is playing too passively in attack and defence and in a game that was always going to be a grind against a side with size would of at best just made up the numbers, at worse been exposed.

You have to really compliment and applaud Des for changing it up, would have been very easy to have thought along the lines of "we lack ball playing attacking options do i keep playing Elgey on the chance he produces or at least offers an option" or because Elgey has been so passive do i replace him for someone playing with more hunger, defensively better and will enjoy the grind.(especially against his former club)

Coach got it right big time today.....

Glad he had a good game, couldn’t have done any more today, but he still has a long way to go to be more than a stopgap. There was a few things he did that easily could’ve cost us, but the good fat outweighed the bad today

Happy for him

Want to field that question @BOZO ?

I will field any question any day of the week feathered friend as I always say it as I see it .

Before todays game I acknowledged the form team in the comp the raiders but still believed our team could win

I also said that under Des we have become a team of resilience and have proved it with big wins this year under strength and under adversity

I had predicted that our resilience will win us another game against the odds and we did it with grit once again with out our captain

Kappow was quoted on abc grandstand saying Des has lifted the team and improved every players game

Crocker today was another example of that improvement and congratulations to him as he had his best game of his career and I hope he continues to get better .

Last edited:
I will field any question any day of the week feathered friend as I always say it as I see it .

Before todays game I acknowledged the fom team in the comp the raiders but still believed our team could win

I also said that under Des we have become a team of resilience and have proved it with big wins this year under strength and under adversity

I had predicted that our resilience will win us another game against the odds and we did it with grit once again with out our captain

Kappow was quoted on abc grandstand saying Des has lifted the team and improved every players game

Crocker today was another example of that improvement and congratulations to him as he had his best game of his career and I hope he continues to get better .

I would be avoiding the obvious too Bozo.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6