Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Absolutely mate... scraping into the finals on the back of another Goons choke only camouflaged the fact that Barrett was completely out of his depth.
Dragons’ loss had no bearing on our top eight spot - we finished sixth and were in regardless; however, your point about Barrett stands. Des is a fantastic coach and on a whole different planet to Barrett.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is this Waddell's debut in the starting 13? If so, congratulations to him!
He's been very consistent so far and I reckon he'll treat the chance to start as an opportunity he won't miss. Especially against his former club.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm looking forward to it. Hope he performs well and to Des' satisfaction. Tackle hard!

TokyoEagle

Bencher
All 3 ,you meaning Tanginoa or Waddell ?
Surely you don't mean Waddell ,If anyone is putting their hand up for a contract ,he has.
I think he was talking about Others. Hasn't had a game yet because Des keeps on putting somebody else on the bench.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

I am not a great student of forward play .... my view has always been that they are simply there to provide outside backs with the opportunities to look good ... and get the girls ... so I am genuinely interested in the opinions of you ex-forwards ... we all know that without girls around you ... you have plenty of time ..

The above clip shows Corey as a destructive edge forward.... hole running and good at finding the try line .... my initial thoughts were he is a shoo in for Thommo's spot .... but Des has used him pretty much as a middle forward ..... where is his best spot and future ??

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member

I am not a great student of forward play .... my view has always been that they are simply there to provide outside backs with the opportunities to look good ... and get the girls ... so I am genuinely interested in the opinions of you ex-forwards ... we all know that without girls around you ... you have plenty of time ..

The above clip shows Corey as a destructive edge forward.... hole running and good at finding the try line .... my initial thoughts were he is a shoo in for Thommo's spot .... but Des has used him pretty much as a middle forward ..... where is his best spot and future ??
Waddell is not a bash and barge middle forward, but can still be used in tight using fast feet and poking his nose through, to generate quick plays and momentum and with good hands, can easily be used as 1st or 2nd receiver to set up his outside men.
He is also a genuine footy player who can play edges, both as a runner and ball player, feel he is playing within himself atm and just making sure he does his job and plays a safe contribution to cement his spot in the 17 with his best to come....been a shrewd purchase and feel has a lot more in his backpack, that will blossom in coming years.

Blucky

Reserve Grader

Woodsie, did you put that music over the clip ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18