Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

I am not a great student of forward play .... my view has always been that they are simply there to provide outside backs with the opportunities to look good ... and get the girls ... so I am genuinely interested in the opinions of you ex-forwards ... we all know that without girls around you ... you have plenty of time ..

The above clip shows Corey as a destructive edge forward.... hole running and good at finding the try line .... my initial thoughts were he is a shoo in for Thommo's spot .... but Des has used him pretty much as a middle forward ..... where is his best spot and future ??
When we first signed him I thought he was a genuine backrower and wasn't sure he would be as good as he is in the middle. At his young age I still believe he is best suited as an edge backrower, hits a good hole and has all the skills.
He seems like he is an old head and plays like a veteran, Once he slows down I believe he will end up back in the middle again. He looks like a guy that will retire at 30

I am not a great student of forward play .... my view has always been that they are simply there to provide outside backs with the opportunities to look good ... and get the girls ... so I am genuinely interested in the opinions of you ex-forwards ... we all know that without girls around you ... you have plenty of time ..

The above clip shows Corey as a destructive edge forward.... hole running and good at finding the try line .... my initial thoughts were he is a shoo in for Thommo's spot .... but Des has used him pretty much as a middle forward ..... where is his best spot and future ??
He might be destructive on the edge if given the opportunity and he's just had to reel in his game to better suit it in the middle but it's also the result of moving up a grade. Looking at that video, Corey did well against piss-poor defence. More than half of those opportunities wouldn't be there in first grade. Either way, I'm enjoying watching him come off the bench. Might be better on the edges or maybe he's better in the middle, who knows.

I'm interested in seeing how many forwards are claiming they can type!

Game has changed too much since I played... I’d have dead set spent 90% of most seasons suspended the way things are now.

But Justin Hodges would still have no teeth, in that alternative universe @;)

Define “a while”?? Is it the same time as I spent getting my knees strapped up, or the same time you backs spent getting your hair styled before each game?? @:D
Ten minutes and no reply old fella @Woodsie!! Now I don’t want assume that you’re fixing your hair up and measuring how far your socks are pulled up before replying.. so I’ll go with “ironing my jersey so I look good flouncing up and down the sideline” instead @:p@:D@;)

Ten minutes and no reply old fella @Woodsie!! Now I don’t want assume that you’re fixing your hair up and measuring how far your socks are pulled up before replying.. so I’ll go with “ironing my jersey so I look good flouncing up and down the sideline” instead @:p@:D@;)

That made we laugh ... can you just imagine the dressingrooms these days in the u/20's .... the amount of product being used along with the deafening sound of hair dryers and giggling .... place would smell like a pox doctors waiting room ....

That made we laugh ... can you just imagine the dressingrooms these days in the u/20's .... the amount of product being used along with the deafening sound of hair dryers and giggling .... place would smell like a pox doctors waiting room ....
Hahah not wrong mate... you’d think that L’Oréal would look into sponsorship given the widespread usage of their products in the dressing sheds @:D

I'd need a new pair of knees, hip, shoulder and a few new vertebrae to even think about running the sideline .... oh and a good corset !

Game has changed too much since I played... I’d have dead set spent 90% of most seasons suspended the way things are now.

That would be way cooler if you played for the broncos too at the time

Haven't really seen anyone comment on his game but I thought he did quite well. He's been written off by a few here, and I see people aren't even putting him in next weeks 17!
He started the game in the front row, played 45 minutes, made 141m from 15 runs (51m post contact), and 34 tackles which is more than anyone but Jake who made 51.
(stats according to NRL.com anyway)
He even passed the ball twice.
So many people here calling for youngsters to be given a go, yet this young bloke (and Garrick too for that matter) only debuted last year, yet are written off by some!
He is worth persevering with imo.

Haven't really seen anyone comment on his game but I thought he did quite well. He's been written off by a few here, and I see people aren't even putting him in next weeks 17!
He started the game in the front row, played 45 minutes, made 141m from 15 runs (51m post contact), and 34 tackles which is more than anyone but Jake who made 51.
So many people here calling for youngsters to be given a go, yet this young bloke (and Garrick too for that matter) only debuted last year, yet are written off by some!
I thought he was good yesterday, particularly early when we were on top. Why are you throwing all these stats at us?

Trying to win arguments with facts and rational consideration is not condoned!

better than he was last week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12