Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Waddell has been impressive for his first year in top grade. Seems to have a footy brain.

Waddell is a bit older at 22 than Paseka last year at 20 which helps, especially in the middle. That said Paseka had a few very good and some solid games in his first year, for some reason has gone backwards this year. Both are worth keeping but Paseka would be his last contract with us if things don't improve.

Tangles is good when on the field but cops a lot of injuries, probably only keep at a cheap price.

Perrett has the most talent of the lot but just doesn't seem to click up top. Time to go.

Sipley has also showed signs at times but also been missing, worth keeping on the cheap as back up but at 24 may not get much better.

How lucky did we get with Corey. At the start of the year it looked like he was going to be out indefinitely with a pec injury but he made a miracle comeback and is now lifting our side big time

His Dad was a good footballer, but he never had the ball skills his son is showing. Absolutely outstanding. Then grew another leg/arm when DCE went off.

He's been very good so far and I think there's a great big fat n hairy upside.

I’d give Waddell either Thompson’s or Siro’s starting spot...sure the kid can pass & offload...but he makes farking metres.
Very good player...we’re very lucky.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6