Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Haven't really seen anyone comment on his game but I thought he did quite well. He's been written off by a few here, and I see people aren't even putting him in next weeks 17!
He started the game in the front row, played 45 minutes, made 141m from 15 runs (51m post contact), and 34 tackles which is more than anyone but Jake who made 51.
(stats according to NRL.com anyway)
He even passed the ball twice.
So many people here calling for youngsters to be given a go, yet this young bloke (and Garrick too for that matter) only debuted last year, yet are written off by some!
He is worth persevering with imo.
Didn't he start at lock? Definitely looked good out there yesterday. Keep him on the cheap for another year to see how far he develops

I thought he was good yesterday, particularly early when we were on top. Why are you throwing all these stats at us?
Trying to win arguments with facts and rational consideration is not condoned!
Haha I don't usually bother with them at all but just thought I'd check because I thought he played well but hadn't attracted any comments!

Haven't really seen anyone comment on his game but I thought he did quite well. He's been written off by a few here, and I see people aren't even putting him in next weeks 17!
He started the game in the front row, played 45 minutes, made 141m from 15 runs (51m post contact), and 34 tackles which is more than anyone but Jake who made 51.
So many people here calling for youngsters to be given a go, yet this young bloke (and Garrick too for that matter) only debuted last year, yet are written off by some!
I thought he has been good for the last couple of appearances... played out of position in centers the other week and made a couple of errors but overall was a huge improvement on his previous form... somebody mentioned he had a pretty big surgery early this year so may be fully reconditioned now

coreys a keeper, versatile, mobile,
Im a fan , his injuries seem to come just as he gets into his groove.

Corey is just a good solid forward squad option.

People just look to lash out when we are losing but he isn't the issue
Mostly I'd agree with you on this. But he did lose the ball 3 times in attack in the second half vs warriors. So he kinda did lose that game for manly.

Thanks for your efforts now waddle over to twenty cent and the puppies please. 8 tackles in 50 minutes vs the riff and yeah killed us vs warriors. Did improve last start but he is way behind Ola for mine after having plenty of opportunities and basically having negative impact off the bench.

Game has changed rapidly . He’s too small , not powerful and has no other point of difference. We aren’t short on you g forwards with talent
Paseka
Keppie
Guaca
Sione Fainu
Saddler
Etc

Game has changed rapidly . He’s too small , not powerful and has no other point of difference. We aren’t short on you g forwards with talent
Paseka
Keppie
Guaca
Sione Fainu
Saddler
Etc

Susan you are right and i agree 100%.
I do wonder how long until scam smith and the roosters start to speak up about the amount of injuries due to the pace of the game? Demanding the nrl protect the koala's (and the rest of the players) and the nrl take moves to change the game on the hop again.

In the context of replacing someone like Boyle and on modest money , fairly straight forward arrangement with Waddell again , .
Probably or ideally will present much less of an injury affected outcome as was the case unfortunately with Morgan .
Maybe does not look as intimidating as James but every chance can provide reliable and committed service again as in his previous stint .
Tuilagi . Sam Fainu and Keppie out and Waddell , James and Brown in . would have to think a bit of a negative on current indications and really need or even more reason for the existing forward grouping including of course Shu to certainly aim up consistently .
Again would not surprise to see Parker given a go in the back row . Probably could offer at least as much as Tuilagi and Fainu all things normal

Sam Fainu was a better player than all listed in the thread and far superior to Waddell who was good in 2019 but very average in 2020 for us and also very average from 2021 to 2023 for the dogs

Again would not surprise to see Parker given a go in the back row . Probably could offer at least as much as Tuilagi and Fainu all things normal
Hello feathered friend @manly al
We need to step up from the Parker Era
He is too slow for the backs and is not dynamic enough for the forwards
Which top 8 back line and forward pack would parker pack in ?

You have seen the Speed and ferocity of finals footy ?

If we are going to play finals footy we need to step up to finals standard

Sam Fainu was a better player than all listed in the thread and far superior to Waddell who was good in 2019 but very average in 2020 for us and also very average from 2021 to 2023 for the dogs
That may well be the case (although not a lot to base this on, on the few games he played this year) and potentially Sam F looks the goods. BUT he also wanted $500k and I don't think our cap space was ever going to allow that.

I don't think our cap space was ever going to allow that.
Innovators create cap space
All procedures including salary cap procedures are not concrete and are meant to be challenged and broken
If we are Innovative enough we can create cap space

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10