Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We just got to hope that the Panfers dont try and get him back now they can see what promise he has. We need to wrap him up quickly

I think he was really grateful for the opportunity that Manly gave him and he appears to be a loyal bloke. Where would you rather live on the beaches or the foot of the mountains, who would you rather be coached by Dessy or Ivan. Cased closed he won’t be going anywhere and I would say we would be looking to upgrade him.

Competitions aren’t just won by flashy players, the best teams have the best second row. This guy is going to be awesome as he develops alongside Jake and (hopefully) Siro.

Watching the replay of Sunday's game last night...(again)...and i kept thinking how much it looked like we had two Jake Turbos out there! Two players with that drive, energy level and effectiveness is going to be freakin' awesome! He has got it all. What a backrow we will have if he moves out wider...but even if Des keeps him in the middle it is a great combo.

Watching the replay of Sunday's game last night...(again)...and i kept thinking how much it looked like we had two Jake Turbos out there! Two players with that drive, energy level and effectiveness is going to be freakin' awesome! He has got it all. What a backrow we will have if he moves out wider...but even if Des keeps him in the middle it is a great combo.
That part where Corey looks right, counts the D, calls to Nase to offload and runs to the left with his arm free to toss the ball to Jakey who then flicks it to Croker for his 2nd try was a Fiz like play :clap:

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/1122370485637922816?s=19

Really busy player, young Corey :inlove:

NRL app has Corey running for 150 metres with 58 post contact metres and 33 tackles in the Dogs game. What an effort from the bench. His debut season is looking a lot like Jake Trbojevic’s first full season in the top grade, which was sensational

upload_2019-5-4_20-36-2.jpeg

Competitions aren’t just won by flashy players, the best teams have the best second row. This guy is going to be awesome as he develops alongside Jake and (hopefully) Siro.
The good thing is that he is very skillful as well and can be flashy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8