Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is he a smaller prop or a back rower?
Either way you have to like the cut of his jib.

Very impressed and is someone whom I think we were missing last year. All our forwards played the same with big bodies and very little lateral movement. He looks the goods and someone we should hang on to.

I agree wholeheartedly ... he is great support for Jake and Api in defence and supportive & creative in attack ... has ticker

3111BE26-A75E-435F-B9FD-E5C51C685E89.jpeg

We don't disappear as a side anymore after 20 minutes with this guy coming on for Marty or AFB. So far he has had good hands too, which makes such a difference compared to a few of our error prone reserves in recent history.

Good young player, with a full season under his belt will be a great replacement for thommo in 2020.

Waddell is definitely a keeper.
Agree paseka and perrett will be offloaded at years end. Tangainoa is worth keeping in my opinion. As for sipley, I think des likes the shane Rodney, mark Bryant type so he might not fit the style des wants. Another couple of waddells would do very nicely.
I also believe Boyle will prove a great signing once he gets fit.

I like Waddell, he is a real competitor but not sure what his role will be moving forward.
Is he a middle forward ie lock? Or out on an edge?
He has replaced our props for most part this year.

Yeah he'd be our buy/rookie of the year at this rate.
Admittedly from what I had read about him over the offseason I pictured him more of a wide running second rower.
He's doing well playing mostly in the middle, but my fear is over the course of a season he's gonna get bashed up too much (not as big as most modern day front rowers) so we need to protect him a bit..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4