Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worthy of a look, but nothing that Slater doesn't do every time he arrives "late" to a try scoring situation. Was it put on report or is it match review committee territory ?

It was a little clumsy, but it was late and unwarranted , I think he is very lucky it didn't do more damage.The scorer was entitled not to have to endure the incident due to the fact he had already scored. No doubt if the same incident had happened to smith we would have heard more about it.

Pretty sure if he had done that to matai, smith would not be recalling the incident with much clarity today, due to stevie punching 90 bags of turd out of him

Considering the Jamie lyon incident against the broncos a few years back I was surprised it was not an 8 point try.

simon_eagle said:
the mauler said:
Clint said:
Just read that he could be up for a suspension due to leading with the knees on Kane Linnett after the Cowboys scored.
Has anyone seen it?
How bad was it?
According to bigpond sport it is suspension worthy.

Does s*** like that every game. Hel get away with it, like he always does.
Him and his mate Slater are a protected species. The blokes a grub.

Yes, protected they are. The judiciary begrudgingly suspended Smith for the '08 Grand Final and w@ankers like Warren Ryan still bring it up today when assessing how and why Manly won that day.

Both appear to be nice fellas off the field but on it they continue to surprise me with their grub acts.

Smith & Slater use their "off the field" behaviour as an excuse to gain points with the refs. They are the biggest grubs on the field and get away with murder.

Cameron Smith insists his side rightfully won the 2007 and 2009 NRL premierships

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/cameron-smith-insists-his-side-rightfully-won-the-2007-and-2009-nrl-premierships/story-e6frep5x-1226482090686

No officially you were stripped of those 2007 and 2009 NRL premierships and that will be in history books FOREVER. As you are still going on about this (not recognising those Premierships are now gone forever) can you please now hand back your Premiership rings, as you MR SMITH were one of the elite players signing not one, but “TWO” CONTRACTS!! and were overpaid for some time and you REFUSED to be interviewed as part of ‘Deloitte Investigation/News Ltd investigation’ on the Melbourne Storm salary cap rorting.

Somewhat guilty we can assume?

Here my dream.

2 minutes to go and scores level.

The bomb goes up.

3 sets of hands touch the ball, knocking it sideways.

Some chasers appear offside.

Some chasers interfered with.

Ball rolls around in goal and players from each team appear to ground the ball but its unclear who is first and if it is grounded cleanly.

Referee refers to video ref who makes his decision.

The decision appears on the screen, and the commentators are disagree with the decision.

One team is so upset they commence legal action over the result.

Trouble is, it's hard to know what team was playing cameron.

Was it smith contract 1 and cronk contract 2 with inglis contract 1?

Or smith contract 2 and slater contract 2 with inglis contract 1 + boat?

It's just all so confusing!!

All the despising... and yet I find myself... almost supporting them this Sunday.

Anyone but Des, Ennis and Co.

Two possible outcomes I would be happy with.
Bulldogs flog storm. 1 week later lose the premiership due to salary cap breach.
Option 2. Storm flog bulldogs. 1 week later lose the premiership, and football licence due to salary cap breaches

bob dylan said:

It is the Bulldogs who commence legal action, and they are ultimately successful when it is revealed that the refs are actually on the Storm's payroll (stupidly they actually signed formal contracts with the refs and hid them in a room where they thought they would never be discovered). Bellamy goes balistic outside the Court room and punches Des because Des had a smug look on his face. Bellamy gets taken away to an asylum and Des is taken to hospital. Checcin gets jail time as a result of his corruption which he is clearly happy about. Cameron Smith insists the Storm still won the comp but nobody believes him.

Immediately after the decision is handed down Manly commence proceedings against the Bulldogs arguing that the Bulldogs induced a breach of contract by Hasler costing Manly the 2012 premiership. Manly are successful and the 2012 Premiership and prizemoney are awarded to Manly, along with an injunction stopping T-Rex from playing for the Dogs (although they are still obliged to pay his contract) and forcing the Dogs to sign Chris Bailey as a replacement.

Manly is also awarded a record amount of damages which ultimately sends the Dogs to the wall, but only after the end of the 2013 season, where the Bulldogs and Storm play for no points as a result of various findinds of corruption against them. They share the dubious honour of joint wooden spooners.

I want bulldogs to lose as much as I want manly to win now.

Imagine if Des stayed this year... Even with all the trouble, would have been nice to see the Bulldogs be pathetic nothings again.

Sick of all the Bulldogs' sicko fans coming out of nowhere thinking they know rugby league.

But then again, half our team would have probably followed Des if he was our coach this year. Especially with all the contract negotiations we had this year.

If Storm win its like we won a premiership imo.

MadMarcus said:
bob dylan said:

It is the Bulldogs who commence legal action, and they are ultimately successful when it is revealed that the refs are actually on the Storm's payroll (stupidly they actually signed formal contracts with the refs and hid them in a room where they thought they would never be discovered). Bellamy goes balistic outside the Court room and punches Des because Des had a smug look on his face. Bellamy gets taken away to an asylum and Des is taken to hospital. Checcin gets jail time as a result of his corruption which he is clearly happy about. Cameron Smith insists the Storm still won the comp but nobody believes him.

Immediately after the decision is handed down Manly commence proceedings against the Bulldogs arguing that the Bulldogs induced a breach of contract by Hasler costing Manly the 2012 premiership. Manly are successful and the 2012 Premiership and prizemoney are awarded to Manly, along with an injunction stopping T-Rex from playing for the Dogs (although they are still obliged to pay his contract) and forcing the Dogs to sign Chris Bailey as a replacement.

Manly is also awarded a record amount of damages which ultimately sends the Dogs to the wall, but only after the end of the 2013 season, where the Bulldogs and Storm play for no points as a result of various findinds of corruption against them. They share the dubious honour of joint wooden spooners.

The boards of both the Bulldogs and Storm decide that both teams should go on a holiday to Coffs Harbour to help forget about the year, however....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8