Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So much hate for the Club I have supported since the day I was born likewise my oldman, Can't be good for the digestion fellas.

Relax and enjoy the spectacle along with many beers.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
I'd like to have the NRL pay us the thousands that the Storm 'won' when they were minor premiers in their cheating days. And I guess the Dogs will whinge about their 2002 cheating season. Two cheating clubs going into the GF. Weird really.

Smith has been had one too many sniffs of Bellyache's bum me thinks.

Can someone please explain to him that had there not been rorting of the system, the team of which he is so proud, would not and could not have been assembled ? How can you cheat and then celebrate ?

Here's what I propose Cam. Manly sign Tamou, Gallen, Uate and Inglis to four year deals and proceed to win a string of comps all the while exceeding the cap by about 1.5 million. You'd be right with that wouldn't you mate ? Oh and I forgot, you lose every GF against this side. How's that sitting with you ?

Pull your head in you git.

Guzzler said:
So much hate for the Club I have supported since the day I was born likewise my oldman, Can't be good for the digestion fellas.

What do you expect? Walk a mile in our shoes.

Why do you bother in the days leading up to your team playing in a grand final to post on a Manly rugby league website? Is your life really that empty?!?! Sad, real sad!

Mals said:
Guzzler said:

What do you expect? Walk a mile in our shoes.

Why do you bother in the days leading up to your team playing in a grand final to post on a Manly rugby league website? Is your life really that empty?!?! Sad, real sad!

My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously, Like most of my others it was made in jest.

During a bit of free time at work I like posting on various forums, Life would be pretty boring if we all liked that same thing.

No my life isn't empty I am just a knock about person that doesn't take things too seriously i.e. a game of footy. Yes I support the Bulldogs, Yes I live in South West Sydney, No I am not Middle Eastern, Muslim or religious for that matter.

Anyway I will leave you to it Mals.

"Whether people think it's right or wrong, we still believe we won those grand finals,"

"It's not about making up for '07 or '09, because we believe we have won them and this one is just another grand final that we have an opportunity to win"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/cameron-smith-insists-his-side-rightfully-won-the-2007-and-2009-nrl-premierships/story-e6frep5x-1226482090686

How bloody sad is it that we now reach the point where players are making statements in "political speak"

1st sentence = Note the fact that he makes mention of the cheating events, but only in terms that describe them as something questionable and subject to a variety of opinions.

2nd sentence = He then goes on to offer an opposing viewpoint that simply ignores the facts & presents them in a "in denial" format but without ever challenging the events.

Thats the sort of stuff you would expect from Canberra.

It does have business aspects to it but this is still a sport and IMO its stuff like this by cheats like these that are ruining the ideology of sporting contests.

Guzzler said:

@[Guzzler]
Mate you have to ask, what is it about my team or supporters that drives a group of Manly supporters to want Melbourne to win - this is beyond Des....

Nonetheless you seem like a good bloke so enjoy your GF, but you really should get on the Squire Pale Ale . That's where it is at.

I can't control what other supporters do or do not do.

My better half works for Lion so the beer flows freely at my place, Steinlarger Pure is the beer of the moment for mine.

All that needs to happen is Storm wins. Then the 6th pillar element of dogs supporters will start rioting there is no doubt about it. They can't help themselves it's in their blood to be trash. The papers will scream headlines and the league will be forced to act or they will look piss weak and the dogs club name will be dragged through the **** pipes where it belongs. In fact I suspect even if the dogs win the 6th pillar brigade may just do this anyway.

Interesting, it used to be that if you had a hyphenated name you followed Union. Now it seems you need one to follow the dogs.

mickqld said:
All that needs to happen is Storm wins. Then the 6th pillar element of dogs supporters will start rioting there is no doubt about it. They can't help themselves it's in their blood to be trash. The papers will scream headlines and the league will be forced to act or they will look piss weak and the dogs club name will be dragged through the s**t pipes where it belongs. In fact I suspect even if the dogs win the 6th pillar brigade may just do this anyway.

I'm glad you know what you are saying. I have absolutely no idea. Do you follow anything on this list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

Bump.

Confirmed cheat Cameron Smith said:
"Whether people think it's right or wrong, we still believe we won those grand finals,"

"It's not about making up for '07 or '09, because we believe we have won them and this one is just another grand final that we have an opportunity to win"

‘‘I know who won those seven Tours, my teammates know who won those seven Tours, and everyone I competed against knows who won those seven Tours,’’ Armstrong said.

Wow. Sound familiar.

That is all.

Brookie Brawler said:
Bump.

Confirmed cheat Cameron Smith said:

‘‘I know who won those seven Tours, my teammates know who won those seven Tours, and everyone I competed against knows who won those seven Tours,’’ Armstrong said.

Wow. Sound familiar.

That is all.

THIS, plus the winners gong is now going to the 2nd placed rider.

Are you listening NRL??????

I am pretty sure they are not going to award the tour de france to anyone for those years.

1) They want to eliminate references to these drug tainted years and,

2) More importantly, most of the second, third, etc place getters have been nabbed for drug use.

That said, give us the 2007 premiership ya nrl tossers!

edit:

Also, the International Olympic Committee is reviewing Armstrong’s case and will most likely strip him of the bronze medal he won at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

and...

Christian Prudhomme, the Tour’s race director, said at a news conference Monday that he no longer considered Armstrong a Tour champion and that the Amaury Sport Organization, the company that organizes the Tour de France, would erase Armstrong’s name from its record books.

He added that the runners-up should not be elevated in the standings because of the prevalent doping that occurred during that period in the sport.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/sports/cycling/armstrong-stripped-of-his-7-tour-de-france-titles.html?_r=0

globaleagle said:
I am pretty sure they are not going to award the tour de france to anyone for those years.

1) They want to eliminate references to these drug tainted years and,

2) More importantly, most of the second, third, etc place getters have been nabbed for drug use.

That said, give us the 2007 premiership ya nrl tossers!

edit:

Also, the International Olympic Committee is reviewing Armstrong’s case and will most likely strip him of the bronze medal he won at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

and...

Christian Prudhomme, the Tour’s race director, said at a news conference Monday that he no longer considered Armstrong a Tour champion and that the Amaury Sport Organization, the company that organizes the Tour de France, would erase Armstrong’s name from its record books.

He added that the runners-up should not be elevated in the standings because of the prevalent doping that occurred during that period in the sport.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/sports/cycling/armstrong-stripped-of-his-7-tour-de-france-titles.html?_r=0

You do realize if we get given the 07 premiership then Parramatta gets the 09 premiership

I dislike them that much i'm not fussed we haven't got 07

I realise that and I'd be happy with it.

I also remember a similar thread where some other posters said the same thing about parra.

I fell in the camp (not that there's anything wrong with that) where +1 for Manly was > than my no gain for parra.

waffle waffle waffle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12