Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Just watching NRL on fox and I need a sick bucket after watching this frigging love in that they all have for Scam Smith, the guy elbows someone and gets away with it!! All they do is defend and worship him while the greater rugby league community ridicule this slap on the wrist. It really shows you how far the establishment are out of touch with the game.
Hopefully we're keeping all the footage to bring back out if we need to defend one of our own
(who am i kidding, our boys would get several weeks) :mad:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just watching NRL on fox and I need a sick bucket after watching this frigging love in that they all have for Scam Smith, the guy elbows someone and gets away with it!! All they do is defend and worship him while the greater rugby league community ridicule this slap on the wrist. It really shows you how far the establishment are out of touch with the game.

I had to turn it off, it’s just sickening.

Meanwhile social media is going nuts over the issue , and not the way the establishment would want it!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Kent - "I applaud the NRL for not suspending him", didn't know whether to laugh or smash my TV

Interesting comment from Rothfield though which shows the true character of sMyth, he didn't attend Cooper Cronks wedding because he isn't happy he left Melbourne
Wow, hard to believe -
Cronk should have sent a cheque, sCam would have graced them with his presence :sick:

Johnno74

Reserve Grader
Look im a Queenslander an i have to agree sheridanstand 78 ,the guy is a protected species .As a footballer on ability he is one of the best ive seen control a game. With saying that though i think he is protected, and is a niggler an likes to push boundaries to the limit an knows how to influence referees .Some say that is because he has a great football brain ,probably true but also because of who he is ☺

Last edited:

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Look im a Queenslander an i have to agree sheridanstand 78 ,the guy is a protected species .As a footballer on ability he is one of the best ive seen control a game. With saying that though i think he is protected, and is a niggler an likes to push boundaries to the limit an knows how to influence referees .Some say that is because he has a great football brain ,probably true but also because of who he is ☺
He's a c@nt of the highest order.

I read this and went to type he is a bottom dwelling ****

then I saw that character assessment was already covered off

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He and Yvonne kept it professional too

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Scam Smith plays to the rules, 25 years ago he would have been sorted out early in his career. I dont think there has been an opposition player that riles so many of our fans since serial whinger Ray Price back in the 70s and 80s. I find it hard to respect Scam because he is win at all costs and he is without a doubt one of the dirtiest players of all time!!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
It was a dog act, it is a scandal.....all things you could say about not joining the tipping comp.

I hate sounding like a broken record but I would actually like to know any reasons as to why you would not join up the tipping comp?

Do not like tipping? Bah humbug...you would not be on a supporter site if you did not have an opinion.
Are bad at tipping? Well there is the prestiege of the weekly write up...and the last fan standing comp
Do not have the money? This is a tough one as I know plenty do it tough but the cost of a years support is less than entry to a game or a round of beers.

Get on board if nothing else to stop me posting about...and bozo...
Thank you for your heart felt post for all that have a heart of gratitude.
*We all know that this forum takes effort time and money to run 24/7 all year round
*We all know that by joining the tipping comp for $25 a year wont make anyone poor but will make a great contribution to assist our feathered friends to keep this forum going
* We all know the meaning of GRATITUDE...... the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
* We all know that all Manly supporters are classy people
* Demonstrate your Silvertails class and support the forum that you enjoy
*Come on feathered friends we are all in this together aren't we ?????
Join now !
There are Prizes to be won
Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
imagesCK0N3BIS.jpg

Kevinward777

First Grader
I don’t know what’s worse... seeing Scam get dropped in another bucket of Teflon tonight on Fox, or Bozos incessant pounding of the tipping competition at the end of EVERY thread. Now I keep telling myself I’m going to join the competition this year because it’s fark all and this site is fantastic (and at this stage I still am) But boy... my late night last dip read of Silvertails has been like a very bad version of Groundhog Day this evening.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
*We all know that this forum takes effort time and money to run 24/7 all year round
*We all know that by joining the tipping comp for $25 a year wont make anyone poor but will make a great contribution to assist our feathered friends to keep this forum going
* We all know the meaning of GRATITUDE...... the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
Join now !
Link -
imagesck0n3bis-jpg.7530

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Join now !
Link -
imagesck0n3bis-jpg.7530
I'm gunna join, but I'll wait till the last moment @BOZO . I want to see you take it to the next level man! :D

If the next level is more annoying than this one the odds on me giving the forum a miss are higher than me signing up.>:)

Right now i'll probably sign up before it kicks off.;)

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12