Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very very hard to come down from $20k a week landing in your account if you structured your life around that.

I’ve got a mate who was earning big $$$ in the mining boom ( $350k a year) he and his family never changed a thing as he knew it couldn’t last.

He now does the same job for $140k a year and is lucky to still have a job.

He tells me how the place is now littered with bankrupt ex miners owing a fortune.
140k a year is still good money mate .

Very very hard to come down from $20k a week landing in your account if you structured your life around that.

I’ve got a mate who was earning big $$$ in the mining boom ( $350k a year) he and his family never changed a thing as he knew it couldn’t last.

He tells me how the place is now littered with bankrupt ex miners owing a fortune.
Guy I know used to be a top flight jockey pulling in well over half a million a year for many years, pi$$ed it up against the wall buying cars and boats and lifestyle accordingly, but strangely enough never bought a house, he lost form ,got older and heavier and the good rides stopped coming, now he's on the aged pension.
On the other hand, I know a few people who've only had low paid jobs for most of their lives yet they own several houses each.

Last edited:

The refinery shut down where I live a few years ago and plenty of people who had been here for twenty years had nowhere to go. This town was once the wealthiest demographic in Australia but a lot of money went on new land cruisers and bigger boats and holidays to Bali. Free accomodation too. It's what you get used to. It's hard sometimes to see what will dry up. There were just as many people who bought investment properties who then found them hard to pay for if their tenants broke or didn't re-sign leases.

The saddest thing were the dogs (most of them hunting/pigging) that were dumped in the bush because people couldn't get a rental property with pets. There are a lot more bull Arab dingoes in the area now which makes things harder. Dingoes/wild dogs kill at least five or six household dogs here a year and it won't be long until a child is dead especially in the communities. Camp dogs were always of a dingo/kelpie/staffer/heeler mix but they're getting bigger and more powerful now.

Mate of mine was at a party hosted by Cronk and his partner. ( you know where she works). Scum and cronks partners work mate, yes vonnie, alegedly caught is compromising position. Thats why he retired from origin. Wife wont let him off the chain alone any longer.

Sorry @Narabeen67 don't want to steal any of your thunder but @Mark from Brisbane and myself already reported about this back in May my friend. Old Old news and is part of the reason for the fallout between 3 besties but let just say its alleged.

Anyone intrested in a bike ride :)

https://silvertails.net/threads/cam...-only-one-declared.54675/page-34#post-1029756

OMG please forgive me. Im not worthy to be in the same room as you. Please forgive me for posting my version. I will check every post before posting ever again. Not.... No wonder i never post anything. To many Nazis.

OMG please forgive me. Im not worthy to be in the same room as you. Please forgive me for posting my version. I will check every post before posting ever again. Not.... No wonder i never post anything. To many Nazis.

You should be sorry buddy. Now that we are in the off season this forum is solely the place for a bunch of narcissists with nothing else going on in their lives to spam the threads with inane BS so that you have to trawl through pages and pages of their drivel to find anything actually interesting. For a second there this thread was nearly back on topic.

Last edited:
Why is the media going through the charade of asking why Cooper Cronk and referee boss Cam Smith are no longer friends, when they already know the answer.

Cam had an affair with Vonnie and Cronk has zero respect for him as a human.

We have yet another BS story in today's telegraph going through the whole BS,without stating why Cronk no longer likes Cam.

Are they trying to catch someone out or just treating normal footy fans as dum fuks or have nothing left to write about?

Last edited:
Why is the media going through the charade of asking why Cooper Cronk and referee boss Cam Smith are no longer friends, when they already know the answer.

Cam had an affair with Vonnie and Cronk has zero respect for him as a human.

We have yet another BS story in today's telegraph going through the whole BS,without stating why Cronk no longer likes Cam.

Are they trying to catch someone out or just treating normal footy fans as dum fuks or have nothing left to write about?

Ho hum. Just another Days of our Lives moment.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8