Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So according to 9 on Facebook, the Suncorp crowd were booing Scam last night whilst lining up a goalkick, as it seems they were pro JT/Cowboys. Amazing Queenslanders turning on their own :giggle:
Me thinks its karma...
As he got ready to kick and the crowd started booing, he looked up and around, grinned, then opened his arms to them as if to say, "what tha?". As hard as it is, I have to say he actually handled that moment quite well.

What game ?
In case you missed it, Foxtel are replaying it about 15 times today. Cheeses Craft, haven't they got anything better to show. It was a freaking trial game and they're treating it like it was a Grand Final. Maybe Cam and JT are getting the advertising revenue too.

Last edited:
In case you missed, it Foxtel are replaying it about 15 times today. Cheeses Craft, haven't they got anything better to show. It was a freaking trial game and they're treating it like it was a Grand Final. Maybe Cam and JT are getting the advertising revenue too.
Please don't remind me .. Both those fckers get a piece out of gate takings, ticket sales and any sponsorship arrangements from the game. So really uncapped if you consider sponsorship.. It would be interesting if they disclosed the figures

Now SSM is a thing, I'm expecting both to leave there wives, and walk down the aisle together in a soon to be NRL sponsored reality TV show....."Johno and Scam".

Cam and Vonnie up a tree. I hear that why his wife wouldn't let him play origin this year, is a mystery

Haha yeh that's the rumour (and welcome to june 2018). My mail is it's not Vonnie but one of the other TV personalities. Very much a "never happens again and you'll do as I say or I'll take you to the cleaners and the kids" affair.

Haha yeh that's the rumour (and welcome to june 2018). My mail is it's not Vonnie but one of the other TV personalities. Very much a "never happens again and you'll do as I say or I'll take you to the cleaners and the kids" affair.
Mmmmm, very interesting. All the other ladies are pretty nice as well,lol

Mate of mine was at a party hosted by Cronk and his partner. ( you know where she works). Scum and cronks partners work mate, yes vonnie, alegedly caught is compromising position. Thats why he retired from origin. Wife wont let him off the chain alone any longer.

Mate of mine was at a party hosted by Cronk and his partner. ( you know where she works). Scum and cronks partners work mate, yes vonnie, alegedly caught is compromising position. Thats why he retired from origin. Wife wont let him off the chain alone any longer.

What’s Mrs Scam going to do when he’s offered a million a year to be on Fox after he retires??

$$$$$ talks ( when you are used to a lot of it coming in each week).

Ch.10's new soap about the WAGS in Aussie rules could be based on this lot lol

Very very hard to come down from $20k a week landing in your account if you structured your life around that.

I’ve got a mate who was earning big $$$ in the mining boom ( $350k a year) he and his family never changed a thing as he knew it couldn’t last.

He now does the same job for $140k a year and is lucky to still have a job.

He tells me how the place is now littered with bankrupt ex miners owing a fortune.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8