Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
Premium Member
2017 Tipping Competitor
It was bouncing around on twitter about him.
Not in so much detail.
Can't say I blame him...

Batty

Short memory Woodsie....
From the 'Starting to go Wobbly' thread....

Won't be as wobbly as some teams....

Just heard a juicy rumour about a very high profile player and a very well known media personality and how they've being getting up to mischief. If it's true it could derail one of the teams seasons....

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
Short memory Woodsie....
From the 'Starting to go Wobbly' thread....
It won't derail their season ..... the official line will be that Cam the magnificent has managed to put behind him the evil attempts of a heartless seductress and again showed the world what a wonderful footballer, family man and ornament to the game he is .... Pss donations for his testimonial year can be made directly to his wife's lawyer.

master blaster

Premium Member
:eek::lipssealed::lipssealed:, No way , I refuse to believe it, it just couldnt happen... Could it lol....:makeup::nod::h::tmi:

Batty

Might be what the mole was referring to yesterday

But that was made out to be negative. The NRL wouldn't make anything scam does negative. They'll praise him if it's true for having the guts to follow his heart...

Think Rothfield said it was an altercation between a player and his ex girlfriend but no formal complaint as of yet so no media outlet want to go near it.
Moles actual quote was "another black eye for the game".... I hope it wasn't a poor taste play on words considering what Rothfield said.

Supernintendo Chalmers

Moles actual quote was "another black eye for the game".... I hope it wasn't a poor taste play on words considering what Rothfield said.
knowing moles form it wouldn't surprise me. One of the dinosaur brigade in a few key departments.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
He probably pulled out just in time to prevent any pregn...... scandals occurring.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom