Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
you've got to love how pro active the nrl are when things like this arise, kinda like when slater decided to go in feet first to try & stop a try being scored, or when slater(again) thought it was ok that when jumping to catch a bomb it was ok to kick your leg out karate style into the face of opposing players.
most other players would have been suspended immediately & the nrl would have let everyone know how they are all over these types of things, but for all their wisdom they decide a letter will suffice.
well done nrl:clap::clap::clap::clap:(still looking for that sarcasm emoji)

I cant stand her, she only sees a Donkeys, Drizzle or Maroon view. She was dribbling in her praise of Scam.

Vonnie gushes over anything QLD, to be honest whilst she does her job gee I hate that about all the Queenslanders on either 9 or Fox.

And let’s not forget they have their own show on Fox, Queenslanders only ( not that I’ve ever bothered to turn it on).

I'm gunna join, but I'll wait till the last moment @BOZO . I want to see you take it to the next level man! :D

Well, @BOZO finally got me to join up, I’ll probably run last but it should be fun.

I haven’t joined in recent years as I spend so much time in remote areas , but this year is going to be somewhat different so I’m in!

Not sure what I have to do next but I guess I’ll work it out!

Well, @BOZO finally got me to join up, I’ll probably run last but it should be fun.

I haven’t joined in recent years as I spend so much time in remote areas , but this year is going to be somewhat different so I’m in!

Hooray!

I think Dan says you can do many weeks in advance. That can help when you're off being a hermit. I know, I know injuries, etc.... but most of my best tipping weeks come from just clicking the buttons with no thought.

Hooray!

I think Dan says you can do many weeks in advance. That can help when you're off being a hermit. I know, I know injuries, etc.... but most of my best tipping weeks come from just clicking the buttons with no thought.

We won’t be too remote this year , still with our daughter at present but leaving in about 3 weeks to return home, she needs to get her “ new normal “ going.

But we won’t be far away for this first 12 months.

Storm has 788K of TPA's, I wonder what part of that Scam gets in combination with his 'Testimonial' game cash??

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/02/19...to-publish-figures-on-third-party-agreements/

Plus the paper bags!!

Ok, so where are the Thoroughbreds in this picture??

A large bunch of very wealthy Queenslanders who provide a massive back up to the Broncos, which I believe could be as high as 3 Million ( if needed).

Those figures are purely hearsay , I don’t have any proof, only what I’ve heard “ around the traps”.

Its funny how the storm were 1mil over the cap when they were rorting it illegally. now they are 788k over the cap legally. The news ltd owned club always being touted as this higher level bull**** when in actual fact they are always spending nearly a million more than everyone else to be better. so they arent better they are just cheats.

Hooray!

I’ve worked it out, and tips entered for round 1 ( I assume you can change these up to kick off).

Thank you Mark for your loyal support over the years as a Premium member and this makes you a Premium guy . I hope your post can also inspire others to do the right thing and get into the spirit of contributing to their forum .
This forum belongs to all the members and we should all contribute to keep this forum active for our enjoyment instead of relying on others to carry all the effort on our behalf . It is a MAN*LY thing to do !!!
Mark great people with gratitude like you the Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton and Elvis are people I admire most . Thank you Very Much ...
Thank-You-5.jpg

Ok, so where are the Thoroughbreds in this picture??

A large bunch of very wealthy Queenslanders who provide a massive back up to the Broncos, which I believe could be as high as 3 Million ( if needed).

Those figures are purely hearsay , I don’t have any proof, only what I’ve heard “ around the traps”.

I have it on good authority from none other than Phil Gould himself who told me that was years ago and I was nothing but a troll for asking about it...then he blocked me. So you see the thoroughbreds can't be a thing anymore Mark. @;)

Did anyone else think it was weird he was wearing a Nike shirt on NRL360

Nearly every other player wears their club shirt.

Probably just me

I'm gunna join, but I'll wait till the last moment @BOZO . I want to see you take it to the next level man! :D
So it looks like you want me to work my ass off so you can get your moneys worth . No worries feathered friend as long as good people like you are willing to join the tipping comp and contribute to this great forum of ours then I can tell you I am very happy to oblige .
CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR FORUM & JOIN THE SILVERTAILS TIPPING COMP TODAY
PEOPLE THAT GIVE HELP MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND
1-quote-about-contribute-to-your-friends-family-community-c-image-coloured-background.png

Bozo ducking stop it you wrecked it idiot. It's over. Piss off. I'm okay with you on this site but I'll be one of the last if you keep this up.

Also how many fox sports cam smith articles have been on Facebook lately. Is there something to spack fill over?

Kent - "I applaud the NRL for not suspending him", didn't know whether to laugh or smash my TV

Interesting comment from Rothfield though which shows the true character of sMyth, he didn't attend Cooper Cronks wedding because he isn't happy he left Melbourne

YEP I heard that comment as well that C^M SMYTH was pissed off with Cronk for leaving Storm and Smith refused to go to Cronks wedding as a result!!... THis shows the calibre of Smith.

As we all know he and Slats are no strangers to playing dirty and getting away with it, elbowing or kneeing other players .... they are a protected species and for Smith to not show up at Cronks wedding shows a glimpse of his true nature.

He always knows the right things to say for a speech or to the media but he has shown his true nature here not showing up at one of his best mates wedding because he left the club to be closer to his fiancé .... he is the lowest dirtiest player to play and I'm embaressed
that he is the Australian Captain...

Gee I feel a lot better now after getting that off my chest

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10