Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Todd is too busy tweeting gushing praise for Scam and his wonderful ambassadorial qualities - no way he'll be criticising him anytime soon. In fact I'm not sure one testimonial match will do this guy justice, I'm sure Toddy is working out a way that Scam can be paid a percentage of the gate from all the Storm games this year - exclusive of the cap of course.

100% deserves a charge, the tackle was completely fine, may have ended up in a slightly dangerous position but only because of his own action in the tackle, Parcell just hit him with a hard and solid low tackle and didnt lift.

To lash out was wrong, and would be no charge, to lash out with an elbow is a low and grubby act and a foul, that should be hit with a charge and a week or two.

What will happen?
He will get a minor charge and points only, but not miss a match

A grub act from one of the grubbiest
So what are u going to do Greenburg u spineless charlaton are u going to charge golden boy or no maybe fine Manly because Parcell used to play for Manly?
Show some spine Greenburg if that was API Korisau it wb 2 weeks at least .
Stop impersonating a CEO and actually behave like one and charge that mofo !!!!

Is the testimonial match a real thing? I thought it was a joke that suited our conspiratorial narrative on here.

Yeah suspend him from it.

Hope none of our players are involved.

THE NRL has handed Test captain Cameron Smith a warning notice for his elbow to the head of Leeds hooker Matt Parcell in the World Club Challenge final on Friday night.

The decision to issue Smith with a concerning act letter has saved him from possibly being suspended from his own Testimonial match in Brisbane on Saturday night when the Melbourne Storm play the North Queensland Cowboys at Suncorp Stadium.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...c/news-story/8bcb34054490c21db0394ca97d13a9fd

Haha there's no way in hell they were going to suspend him for that. He could give blokes the old Hoppa finger treatment and the NRL wouldn't do a thing.

100% deserves a charge, the tackle was completely fine, may have ended up in a slightly dangerous position but only because of his own action in the tackle, Parcell just hit him with a hard and solid low tackle and didnt lift.

To lash out was wrong, and would be no charge, to lash out with an elbow is a low and grubby act and a foul, that should be hit with a charge and a week or two.

What will happen?
He will get a minor charge and points only, but not miss a match
Scam is at that age when a really good hit will finish his career.I hope it's a Tafua smash that gets him.

Scam Smith gets away with it again. How dare Matt Parcell have the audacity to smash this dick with a great tackle, shame that Matt didn't belt him for that elbow he copped, talk about a protected species!! I live for the day when someone smashes this guy on the field. For so long we have seen from this guy use niggling tactics like grapple tackles, knees in the back and apart from one time not sanctioned for any indiscretions. They say this guy is the greatest ever to play the game, what a joke!!! This guy was part of a club that tried to buy success and then denied any wronging doing and rival clubs were robbed of premierships. I cant wait for this guy to retire because in this state the guy is despised in a bigger way than Wally Lewis could ever hope to be!!

Congratulations Greenburg another failure another black eye for the game and another scene of a decision where you have made the wrong one and again totally evaded your responsibilities
Stop pretending ur a CEO and not just Politis’ puppet
You couldn’t organise a root in a brothel with a $1000 in ur hand let alone the NRL
Resign for the good of the game

Smith can do whatever he wants. He could shoot someone on the field and they'd probably give him the Dally M.

Only if he shoots a Manly player, otherwise it’s a warning letter from Todd.

Precedence set start swinging boys!!

Elbow to the back of the head where the spine is just carries a warning now? The inconsistency is mind boggling at the best of times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4