Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If they chose to suspend him would that have ruled him ineligible for his tribute match?

Could that be the reason behind the lack of any action?
I'd say that would be a big part of it...."Sorry everybody, Cameron can't play in his tribute match because he's been suspended for his most recent dog act, we've decided we'll pay tribute to Steve Menzies instead, a great player with an exemplary record"..... meanwhile in the real world.......

THE NRL has handed Test captain Cameron Smith a warning notice for his elbow to the head of Leeds hooker Matt Parcell in the World Club Challenge final on Friday night.

The decision to issue Smith with a concerning act letter has saved him from possibly being suspended from his own Testimonial match in Brisbane on Saturday night when the Melbourne Storm play the North Queensland Cowboys at Suncorp Stadium.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...c/news-story/8bcb34054490c21db0394ca97d13a9fd
The “stern letter” from the nrl returns.

110% a dog act. NRL sending a deplorable message by not punishing it. A rabbit punch could lose you a fight in boxing or MMA for very good reason. An elbow or strike with the tricep across the back of the neck is even worse

It was a dog act, it is a scandal.....all things you could say about not joining the tipping comp.

I hate sounding like a broken record but I would actually like to know any reasons as to why you would not join up the tipping comp?

Do not like tipping? Bah humbug...you would not be on a supporter site if you did not have an opinion.
Are bad at tipping? Well there is the prestiege of the weekly write up...and the last fan standing comp
Do not have the money? This is a tough one as I know plenty do it tough but the cost of a years support is less than entry to a game or a round of beers.

Get on board if nothing else to stop me posting about...and bozo...

It was a dog act, it is a scandal.....all things you could say about not joining the tipping comp.

I hate sounding like a broken record but I would actually like to know any reasons as to why you would not join up the tipping comp?

Do not like tipping? Bah humbug...you would not be on a supporter site if you did not have an opinion.
Are bad at tipping? Well there is the prestiege of the weekly write up...and the last fan standing comp
Do not have the money? This is a tough one as I know plenty do it tough but the cost of a years support is less than entry to a game or a round of beers.

Especially about @BOZO

What is this tipping comp you speak of?

Is DCE playing in this Testinomial you all talk about.

I hear he is good chums with both Cam and JT.

Probably play half a match with each side.

Just watching NRL on fox and I need a sick bucket after watching this frigging love in that they all have for Scam Smith, the guy elbows someone and gets away with it!! All they do is defend and worship him while the greater rugby league community ridicule this slap on the wrist. It really shows you how far the establishment are out of touch with the game.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10