Cam Smith (the golden boy scandal)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Talking of fake news what has happened to the Lurker this year, would have thought the clueless mutt would have bobbed up by now?

Smith will have to make sure his testimonial is after the divorce otherwise the ex missus will get most of it

Or maybe they could have two - one for her and one for him

Strange how this one has gone all quiet, allegedly the reason is that the financial implications will hurt to many people thus why it's all hush hush, no media outlet will run with it so double standards.

Bet if it involved a Sea Eagle it would make front page news for the next 12 months, Toddy TURDberger would make sure of that.

What really gets my goat if the rumour is true is that they are both public figure and should be scrutinised as such, double standards by those in the media solely to protect a fake image that has been portrayed to the public by some in the media.

Not Happy JAN!!!

:mad:@:mad:@:mad:

Strange how this one has gone all quiet, allegedly the reason is that the financial implications will hurt to many people thus why it's all hush hush, no media outlet will run with it so double standards.

Bet if it involved a Sea Eagle it would make front page news for the next 12 months, Toddy TURDberger would make sure of that.

What really gets my goat if the rumour is true is that they are both public figure and should be scrutinised as such, double standards by those in the media solely to protect a fake image that has been portrayed to the public by some in the media.

Not Happy JAN!!!

:mad:@:mad:@:mad:

Still think it was just some wag on Twitter making a Meme up and giving it a run!

Laugh if a Rhino's player knocks sCam out of his Testimonal Money grab tonight :devil:

giphy.gif

#GoLeeds

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4