Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"They" reckon sell now... market heading lower over next 5 years.
Personally, I find a crash hard to accept... but can believe a stagnating market for this length of time

I think a serious crash is well on the cards. Our debt to income ratio along with other financial indicators exceed the figures experienced by the US and UK prior to their dramatic crashes. It’s only the stupidity of artificial stimuli like negative gearing that is stalling the crash, but on the other hand fuelling a problem of more monstrous proportions. It’s heading back to feudal times where the minority of the population owns the great majority of property and assets, leaving the rest to live like serfs.
Note: no, I am not one of those lefty of centre types.

I think a serious crash is well on the cards. Our debt to income ratio along with other financial indicators exceed the figures experienced by the US and UK prior to their dramatic crashes. It’s only the stupidity of artificial stimuli like negative gearing that is stalling the crash, but on the other hand fuelling a problem of more monstrous proportions. It’s heading back to feudal times where the minority of the population owns the great majority of property and assets, leaving the rest to live like serfs.
It always has been a cycle of economic highs and lows . We have not had a low period for years now . The good news is tough times dont last but tough people do
The moral of the story ?
Pull your finger out and do the hard yards and this will get you out of any tough situation .
Excuses bring you jack sht .

Wash your mouth out.....:rofl:

EH0048.jpg
Nice one Jeffrey

Oz does not have non recourse loans on residential real estate.

US crashed because sub prime loan people just left their keys in their mortgaged homes and the banks had a huge amount of stock to try and sell.:cool:

Here the banks just sell your other assets and take the mortgaged dwelling to boot.:tmi:

The negative gearing aspect is cheaper for the government than the capital outlay to building their own housing.:nerd:

Don't panic feathered friends :)

It always has been a cycle of economic highs and lows . We have not had a low period for years now . The good news is tough times dont last but tough people do
The moral of the story ?
Pull your finger out and do the hard yards and this will get you out of any tough situation .
Excuses bring you jack sht .

49D98570-3C36-44A9-80FB-E383DFBDF88B.gif

Oz does not have non recourse loans on residential real estate.

US crashed because sub prime loan people just left their keys in their mortgaged homes and the banks had a huge amount of stock to try and sell.:cool:

Here the banks just sell your other assets and take the mortgaged dwelling to boot.:tmi:

The negative gearing aspect is cheaper for the government than the capital outlay to building their own housing.:nerd:

Don't panic feathered friends :)
What happened in the lead up to the GFC?
Oil prices went throuh the roof, just as the Saudis have been threatening of late.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7