Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He ended up being more Coco Joy than Coco Pops.....

Australian company FAL Beverages responsible for the coconut water brand CoCo Joy will be closing its doors.

A spokesperson for FAL Beverages said that company would slowly be winding down over the next couple of months.

The brand is also responsible for Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil and its Coconut Water flavoured variants.

The spokesperson said it was possible that some products will drop in price over the coming months

https://www.c-store.com.au/2018/05/15/fal-beverages-and-coco-joy-brand-to-close/

So do we know where this peanut is headed yet?

I'm assuming assistant coach at Penrith...

No, i reckon he's going back to the future....
bitch.jpg

Australian company FAL Beverages responsible for the coconut water brand CoCo Joy will be closing its doors.

A spokesperson for FAL Beverages said that company would slowly be winding down over the next couple of months.

The brand is also responsible for Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil and its Coconut Water flavoured variants.

The spokesperson said it was possible that some products will drop in price over the coming months

https://www.c-store.com.au/2018/05/15/fal-beverages-and-coco-joy-brand-to-close/

Since CoCo boy is still on our pay roll I think it would only be fair that we should all pay him out in full ......

What do CoCo Joy and CoCo boy both have in common ?

Neither of them bring any joy

There is an old but true saying ......
If you cant stand the heat . Get out of the kitchen
and that is what CoCo boy did .
untitled.png

Hopefully Flanagan will be deregistered and the Sharks former captain TBaz can return as head coach on a long term deal @:D

Are you serious @Mals ?
CoCo boy has as much chance of landing a head coach job as you and I have landing the space shuttle .

depositphotos_59748695-stock-photo-space-shuttle-orbiting-earth.jpg

Whoa! Whoa! Hold on there. Coco pops do get a 2 health star rating and don't forget they are "just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy"
Yeah... but Baz can pull off a brilliant “dumbfounded” stare in a presser, and he stood up to the “Man” about not being adequately resourced.

Barely rated a mention when they were talking about possible replacements for Flanno if he gets suspended, and Barrett is at least an ex player at Sharks.

That says it all really, so glad he has moved on, regardless of results i can get behind my club 100% now with that sham of an imposter gooorne.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7