Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trent Barrett has been spotted in Cronulla in recent days. Tipped to take over as @Cronulla_Sharks Coach if Shane Flanagan is banned by the @NRL - the Sharks also expected to cop a $400,000 fine @7NewsSydney #7news #nrl https://t.co/fJDrYg5Ccr
--------
Carn Toddy :rock:
400k fine, they lose their coach.....
They could recover from that but to have he who cannot coach inflicted upon them is a load almost too big to bare.

Does anone else see the ironstoney if this sharks rumour is true he whinged about our shamozzle of a board room yet hes going to another shamozzle of a club the bloke doesnt have much going on upstairs if this is true lol

Your damaging your “BRAND” twenty dont do it lol

They should relocate to
Mozambique just to get away from the product wearing nuffy...

Trent Barrett has been spotted in Cronulla in recent days. Tipped to take over as @Cronulla_Sharks Coach if Shane Flanagan is banned by the @NRL - the Sharks also expected to cop a $400,000 fine @7NewsSydney #7news #nrl https://t.co/fJDrYg5Ccr
--------
Carn Toddy :rock:

If true, this should end the line of thinking popular on this forum that the NRL treated us harshly.

Sure we may have a reduced salary cap for a few years, but to force the Sharks to hire Barrett as coach is an unprecedented penalty.

If true, this should end the line of thinking popular on this forum that the NRL treated us harshly.

Sure we may have a reduced salary cap for a few years, but to force the Sharks to hire Barrett as coach is an unprecedented penalty.
That indicates what a low **** Toddy is!

Love to see this happen , and see the Sharkies go from 3rd to 15th.

Just imagine the Sharks forum if that was to happen!!!

And average temperatures across Sydney tomorrow of 23 degrees, except the Cronulla-Sutherland peninsula, where temperatures will top 1000 degrees, as the Sharks’ forum and fans go into meltdown.

http://www.sharksforever.com/
FYI sharks forum for today going to be interesting reading
Very interesting reading but not surprising at all at what the Shark fans think about the CoCo boy Brand
Quote ....
I will be absolutely disgusted if we appoint either Price or Barrett. Extremely uninspiring candidates. I say IF Flanno goes, we take a punt on the next best assistant coach gunning for the top job. Someone like Jason Demetriou or Adam O'Brien, and then maybe Morris.
There was an article on NRL.com a few months back about Demetriou's records in the lower grades and it was very impressive.

I saw this on the screaming eagles twitter feed.....(just re-posting it).

What a crazy time in Rugby League.

Shane Flanagan found to be coaching when he shouldn’t of been, while Trent Barrett was found to be not coaching when he should of been.

I saw this on the screaming eagles twitter feed.....(just re-posting it).

What a crazy time in Rugby League.

Shane Flanagan found to be coaching when he shouldn’t of been, while Trent Barrett was found to be not coaching when he should of been.
Well said, take a bow Mr Moose :clap:

This from the sharks website:

"If only we were the Broncos/Storm/Roosters - this would have been swept under the rug by now.
But as it seems to be with the NRL, it depends on the club in-which the matter relates as to how the NRL and media will handle it, and the severity of the punishment. Some are just more protected than others. We are easy targets."

They must have been on Silvertails recently @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7