Bye Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Under the Claytons CoCo boys brand........

In 2016 Manly finished 13th on the ladder leaking 563 points

In 2017 Manly fluked it finishing 6th on the ladder leaking 512 points . It was not surprising that we got easily eliminated on game one because defence wins games and under CoCo boys time at Manly our teams could not defend

2017 facts ....
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/02/16/the-stat-to-fix-manlys-biggest-defensive-target/

NRL.com Stats has crunched the numbers to pin-point the area each team must fix in 2018. For the Manly Sea Eagles it's all about improving the defensive side of the game.

The Sea Eagles' 512 points conceded last year were easily the most of any top eight side, with their missed tackle columns (34.2 per game) and tackle efficiency (85.4% as a team) ranking among the worst three teams in the NRL.

In 2018 under the CoCo boys Claytons brand the worst was yet to come for Manly as we submissively leaked over 622 points finishing 15th on the ladder narrowly avoiding the spoon .

The moral of the story ...
The Claytons Coco boy brand is truly The head coach you have when you don't have a head coach .

To all his gullible supporters . Cheers !
claytons-300x273.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Barely rated a mention when they were talking about possible replacements for Flanno if he gets suspended, and Barrett is at least an ex player at Sharks.

That says it all really, so glad he has moved on, regardless of results i can get behind my club 100% now with that sham of an imposter gooorne.
Which club in their right frame of mind would take the risk to take the CoCo boy brand on ?

weev

Bencher
God I hope he goes to the sharks. It will be one less competitive opponent in the comp. And the show pony can prove it’s really all about him, and him alone.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Barely rated a mention when they were talking about possible replacements for Flanno if he gets suspended, and Barrett is at least an ex player at Sharks.

That says it all really, so glad he has moved on, regardless of results i can get behind my club 100% now with that sham of an imposter gooorne.
He hasn’t officially left yet.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
The best thing about this coming to fruition is that Penn will be vindicated for not paying Barrett out for no reason.

Why pay the muppet out when he was always going to turn around and sign a contract for another club next year? Staying on our books doing nothing for 6 months would only stall his career, which is really not something he can afford. He needs to prove himself desperately in order to rebuild any chance of ever having a successful first grade coaching career.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The sharks fans wont cop Trent and its loud and clear at their forum.

Quote :
Please, not Barretitus, we have already been Milked by him once!

Some of their idiot fans on Facebook seem to be welcoming it, claiming that it was Manly who brought him down rather than anything Trent did wrong.

Seriously, FB is starting to annoy the living daylights out of me. Its given dummies who should be seen (sometimes not even that - for those who know me there just take a look at my pic and you'll know what I mean lol) and not heard, a voice.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Some of their idiot fans on Facebook seem to be welcoming it, claiming that it was Manly who brought him down rather than anything Trent did wrong.

Seriously, FB is starting to annoy the living daylights out of me. Its given dummies who should be seen (sometimes not even that - for those who know me there just take a look at my pic and you'll know what I mean lol) and not heard, a voice.

You should try Twitter, it’s far worse

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Zorba said on 2ky this morning that he who cannot coach may be in charge of the coaching team of John Morris and Jim dymock at the sharks.
Can't see them taking instructions from that Muppet...

manly al

First Grader
Zorba said on 2ky this morning that he who cannot coach may be in charge of the coaching team of John Morris and Jim dymock at the sharks.
Can't see them taking instructions from that Muppet...
Does that mean if that eventuates that Manly do not have to pay out to him the remainder of his termination contract ? Could be some of the best news of the week if that did eventuate with no further payment to him and no doubt the Sharks would be prepared to accept a discount price on some of his second hand furniture as well .

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Does that mean if that eventuates that Manly do not have to pay out to him the remainder of his termination contract ? Could be some of the best news of the week if that did eventuate with no further payment to him and no doubt the Sharks would be prepared to accept a discount price on some of his second hand furniture as well .
He didn't comment on that unfortunately and they didn't ask about that scenario but he did say that the sharks players want Morris.
Can't imagine them being too pleased with wanting Morris and getting the useless one.
And they have some clout down there apparently.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18