Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 16, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 66
Bankwest Stadium
03 Jul 2021 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canterbury have been handed a $50,000 breach notice for failing to take all reasonable measures to ensure their players comply with the NRL's biosecurity rules.

The NRL announced on Wednesday that the club had failed to immediately notify its playing squad and football staff of additional restrictions that were placed on Sydney based NRL clubs on June 17.

It also alleges when the club communicated the changes the following day, "it failed to effectively communicate the restrictions to ensure players and officials understood exactly the obligations placed on them".

The five players who attended the Coogee Bay Hotel and Royal Hotel in Bondi on June 20 - Dylan Napa, Brandon Wakeham, Corey Waddell, Sione Katoa and Aaron Schoupp - have also been issued breach notices.

The breach notice proposes fines which take into account the varying salaries of the players and the alleged shortcomings of the club’s communications.

Dylan Napa - $5000
Brandon Wakeham - $1750
Corey Waddell $1500
Sione Katoa $1250
Aaron Schoupp $250

nrl.com

Don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves but this is a huge opportunity to get our for and against closer to the top sides. If we are going to have a chance at winning the comp this year we have to finish in the top 4 IMO.
We need to put ourselves in the picture at the end of the year and realistically if we want to win the comp we need to knock off one the top sides and get the week off.
so true..... a 15 try haul would be nice

hahah what are the legs?

I was thinking of pushing some winnings into an app that allows better same game multis to see what I could come up with
manly to score 30+
bulldogs to score 0-10
manly 13+
manly halftime / fulltime
$3.21 at pointsbet

Last edited:
hahah what are the legs?

I was thinking of pushing some winnings into an app that allows better same game multis to see what I could come up with
And then a couple others will all back 3 to score
Tommy to score first half is $2.10 at sportsbet which I also think is massive value:
  • Dogs are probably manning the worst back 5 i’ve watched in the NRL era
  • Tommy (if he plays) will be looking for points in first half, with it in mind that he will get subbed off at some point in the second half. He’s paying $1.36 to score across the match

Geez has this game changed from my earlier comment - before the Dogs lost half their team.

As others have mentioned, the expectations on this game have changed hugely. There is literally no excuse not to put this Dogs side to the sword. If we can put 48 on the Titans in 1 half then we can do it to this team. In both halves.

If we improve our F/A enough in this one game, we finish undoing the damage of rounds 1-4.

Hopefully Des has run the ladder predictor a few times and realises that we may well finish level with either the Rooters or the Eels (maybe both) so these games need that foot squarely on the throat for the full 80.

We can - nay SHOULD - be 5th at the end of this week with the Storm thumping the Rooters.

Run home for Eels:

Parramatta Eels​

3rd. 24 pts. +202​

• Round 16: Panthers (A)
  • Round 17: Bye
  • Round 18: Titans (A)
  • Round 19: Raiders (H)
  • Round 20: Roosters (A)
  • Round 21: Rabbitohs (H)
  • Round 22: Sea Eagles (A)
  • Round 23: Cowboys (H)
  • Round 24: Storm (A)