Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 16, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 66
Bankwest Stadium
03 Jul 2021 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So cotric out now. Its pretty well the weakest side in the NRL. Of course you know what that means. We will probably only win by 16. OR 160.

This type of game always makes me nervous. The one where you are expected to win, and win big. Sometimes teams can go in overconfident and take their opposition too lightly, especially if that team has been forced to play a lot of their lower grade players.

We easily have the firepower to have people calling the RSPCA for cruelty to a pack of dogs. Hopefully that's the way it plays out. I wouldn't mind seeing our F/A go from +65 to say ... +130 (provided Reubs doesn't have another off day like against the Tits).

This type of game always makes me nervous. The one where you are expected to win, and win big. Sometimes teams can go in overconfident and take their opposition too lightly, especially if that team has been forced to play a lot of their lower grade players.

We easily have the firepower to have people calling the RSPCA for cruelty to a pack of dogs. Hopefully that's the way it plays out. I wouldn't mind seeing our F/A go from +65 to say ... +130 (provided Reubs doesn't have another off day like against the Tits).
Given how many players they have named who I've never even heard of, surely they're ripe for the plucking. They're basically sending out their reserve grade squad this week.

So cotric out now. Its pretty well the weakest side in the NRL. Of course you know what that means. We will probably only win by 16. OR 160.

I thought you were going to say lose by 16 or win by 160.

Hopefully the ref isn't licking his lips for a penalty against manly -a-thon. though sometimes a team just has to realise what's happening and adjust.

Even if they are allowed to lay all over us but we get pinged within 2 seconds, we should be able to adjust, shut the ref up, and still win.

go Manly!

Trent says Turbo is best player in NRL.

Now he’s trying to use mental games on us.

Desperate or pathetic ?

I find the reading of the first line hilarious:

Tom Trbojevic’s former coach Trent Barrett has settled the debate: the Manly superstar is the best player in the NRL.

Ok, the messiah has spoken, nooooooooooooooooooooot!

Where's the dog fans that usually come on here pre game?

Where's the dog fans that usually come on here pre game?
Dog No GIF by Scooby-Doo
scared cartoon network GIF by Boomerang Official

I find the reading of the first line hilarious:

Tom Trbojevic’s former coach Trent Barrett has settled the debate: the Manly superstar is the best player in the NRL.

Ok, the messiah has spoken, nooooooooooooooooooooot!
How must Baz feel when he wakes up each morning and remembers how he was head coach of a side that included someone destined to quickly become the world's greatest player... and he quit!!!
Best Friends Football GIF by Liverpool FC

Imagine if we lost!

just sayin’
Whilst it wouldnt be the end of the world in the grand scheme of things it would be the end if the Silvertails world haha

Half the squad plus the coaching staff would be sacked and beds would be wet.

Agree re Harper - he's a ripper. For a while there I didn't think he was gonna get the opportunities he probably deserved early on with baffling team selections. But he'd be one of the first backs picked every week these days, and probably one of the most improved players in the comp this yr. Love his defensive enthusiasm too - for a relatively small man he has a red hot crack. Rep footy awaits u young Morgan! :) Go Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10