Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
My God, it's 2019 is the "say it to my face" still really the all encompassing bogan alpha male wanna be challenge?

Geez Parker, whatya gunna do is someone does say it? Punch them the hell out??? Yeah, didn't think so.

Dear global ... in defence of Bradley .... he is qouted as saying "“No one comes up to me and says it to my face –" and goes on to say it is all on line ... I take that as describing the type and form the criticism takes ...

He does not in fact issue a challenge to .. Say it to my face .... not does he threaten anybody ... he even says all you can do is .. “You’ve just got to get on with the next game.”

Pffft, I don't agree with that inference at all. I take the meaning of the words 'keyboard warriors' as a declaration that people are too scared to say it to one's face and he did say 'shout it at me when I'm on the wing' which is not online (but I may be being persnickety)

Though....

Even if there was agreement, which I doubt on this issue, for me my "perceived correctness" on this particular point isn't larger than my wish that he does well, cements his place and is awesome for years to come. I like Brad as a player more than my need for my interpretation of his comments to be correct (though I've almost closed my book on him, but not yet).

While you could be correct (it's probably happened once or twice) my grumble was more that certain people in society can only use comments such as "say it to my face" and even "how many games have you played" and believe it's an intelligent valid response.

Edit: It's quoted, which by forum rules means everything I say is correct. Ha ha I'm so funny...!

P.S. Damn! I should've typed that if Brad feels slighted... he can come and say it to my face! (lol)

He lacks impact, that's my only critique of him.

First grade rugby league backs need to be a threat in attack, not just solid in defence.

Pffft, I don't agree with that inference at all. I take the meaning of the words 'keyboard warriors' as a declaration that people are too scared to say it to one's face and he did say 'shout it at me when I'm on the wing' which is not online (but I may be being persnickety)

Though....

Even if there was agreement, which I doubt on this issue, for me my "perceived correctness" on this particular point isn't larger than my wish that he does well, cements his place and is awesome for years to come. I like Brad as a player more than my need for my interpretation of his comments to be correct (though I've almost closed my book on him, but not yet).

While you could be correct (it's probably happened once or twice) my grumble was more that certain people in society can only use comments such as "say it to my face" and even "how many games have you played" and believe it's an intelligent valid response.

Edit: It's quoted, which by forum rules means everything I say is correct. Ha ha I'm so funny...!

1) OK .... confusing your enemy can be taken as winning ... therefore congratulations .....

2) And calling someone a keyboard warrior can't be a declaration of violence because I have been called a keyboard warrior on this very forum ... and you know I can't fight ...

3) I will defend your right to be persnickety with my last breath ...

1) OK .... confusing your enemy can be taken as winning ... therefore congratulations .....

2) And calling someone a keyboard warrior can't be a declaration of violence because I have been called a keyboard warrior on this very forum ... and you know I can't fight ...

3) I will defend your right to be persnickety with my last breath ...

I should let my dog type my replies more!

I had a dig at him in the game day but to be fair from that point he stood up well. Hess back up that’s it. I hope he improves over the coming eeeks and proves me wrong

Pffft, I don't agree with that inference at all. I take the meaning of the words 'keyboard warriors' as a declaration that people are too scared to say it to one's face....
Sounds like he took out his angst on the other Warriors...

...all he really needs is the confidence of playing in a team that performs. He will continue to improve. The qualities that took him to first grade selection do not just evaporate. Now he has a coach that can get the best out of him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12