Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake used to carry on a lot at the refs and still does to some extent,were/are you off him and thought he was a dickhead?Jake has improved his composure under Des and maybe you should allow Parker the same latitude?
Gosiewski even though having a brain snap again on friday has started to show more composure as well.I know you are not a fan of Parker but to try to suggest that his errors are the difference between winning or losing is a little off,if Jake did not get binned for that ridiculous decision we would be playing a side we have beaten twice for a spot in the GF.If Waddell could pass Walker would have scored and extend our lead by 12?
Defensively he nails down one side of the field which was what people complained about with Kelly and now that Parker has done that,people complain that he is no frills....He does an excellent job of carting the ball forward and has a very good move at the line which gets him split between defenders and gets him pushing through the line with strength and finding his front and getting quick play the balls which build momentum.He can also score a try and trying to play down his attacking ability on friday night sounds more like trying to suit an opinion more than anything,he gives it his all and I would persist as he will get better(a couple of penalties can be fixed easily by a good coach.
Des has signed him for another 2 years when other clubs were interested and offered him more,that does not sound like Des thinks he is a depth signing to me....You say that we do not need a marquee signing but earlier in the year you were suggesting we needed marquee signings at centre,five eighth and prop?
Is Parker,is good....
Suli got his act together so that cancels out needing to spend big money on a centre. I think 6 was an obvious problem this year but Walker is starting to warm to things...I still think he is a work in progress. We struggled last year when Taupau and AFB went off but Des seems to have got the best out of Sipley, Paseka and co. Re-signing the Trbos is obviously not going to leave us with much but Parker is **** so I’d like something else...

I don’t mind Jake or Chez whinging at the refs because they are leaders and internationals. Parker is lucky to be in the team so he should play accordingly instead of carrying on like Josh Dugan.

Parker is lucky to be in the team so he should play accordingly instead of carrying on like Josh Dugan.

At least he doesn't writhe around on the ground, critically injured, every time after getting tackled.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6