Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
Yeah.. not many rednuts reach stardom. Surely his hair colour was a dead giveaway

Shells Eagles

2019 Tipping Competitor
Manlys version of Souths Steve Mavin - 1987 semi against Canberra - he should be hooked like coach Piggins did.

court83

Think the thread should be

"manly is sh!t"

This would be hilarious if it was any other coloured Jersey playing this pathetically

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
People on here are saying that Anderson kid is playing pretty well. You'd hope the new coach would have a good look at him in pre season.

I wanted Brad to do well but you just can't keep making basic errors.

Still young, he can earn a spot back if good enough and if he's replaced.

Ryan

People on here are saying that Anderson kid is playing pretty well. You'd hope the new coach would have a good look at him in pre season.

I wanted Brad to do well but you just can't keep making basic errors.

Still young, he can earn a spot back if good enough and if he's replaced.
I'm actually concerned every single time the ball goes anywhere near him.

Ron E. Gibbs

This may sound crazy, but I still think he has potential. It's been a wretched year for the whole team and he's struggled in that environment. He'll never be a world beater, but he can be a solid player. A good coach could help.

Ryan

This may sound crazy, but I still think he has potential. It's been a wretched year for the whole team and he's struggled in that environment. He'll never be a world beater, but he can be a solid player. A good coach could help.
He's our current Paul Stephenson, just with 3-4 more errors in him per game, and 5-6 more poor defensive reads / tackles per game.

Luke_m

Parker tries his hardest but his not first grade standard !! Makes no metres, has no speed, can't hold onto the ball, his weak and he can't read anything definsively !!

skull61

He is just too slow for a first grade winger even scoring that try with an open run of 5 meters he only just made it

Ron E. Gibbs

He's our current Paul Stephenson, just with 3-4 more errors in him per game, and 5-6 more poor defensive reads / tackles per game.
Jesus - I'd somehow forgotten about Paul Stephenson. Remember when he ended up playing as a prop at Cronulla? I miss the days when I could laugh at the players we let go…

Ryan

Another error gifting The Broncos their 1st try in the second half, too.

Top Bottom