Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think he's a really solid center, brilliant NO but solid YES... problem is that in the modern game, brilliant centers make a LOT of difference... think about last years finals series, Latrell and Manu were HUGE for the rorters...

He is playing a position that takes a long time to master for the most talented players.

Tries hard, and ideal stop gap.

He played well today vs warriors but to be top 8 we need a seasoned first grader. It's our biggest weakness.

Nabbing someone like aikten is what we need... or you know, Walker to lose his d!ckheadedness.

Or is it time to consider Funa.

It worries me thommo always cuts back into the field, as if he doesn't trust Parker.

Parker is best as our 1st choice injury cover.

Parker has had one off season and three games under a decent coach. He tries hard, he’s got adequate speed, he learns and improves. He’s never going to be a superstar but there have been many good players who played their part in a winning team without being superstars. I could see Parker in a few years with a Grand Final or two ring on his fingers.

Brad is a little behind the curve in talent and ability, but he does have heart and he plays for Manly so i am behind him because of that And whilst the bloke who has 10x the ability but 1/2 the brain of Brad is out thanks to his own stupidity and Greenturds corrupt make it up as you go along regime he will do me .He had a good game today and hopefully will get better with patience and some sprint training .
Go Brad and Go Manly !!

Parker's not exactly a speedster, probably about Matai pace.
And yes, Elgey gets another go because of our win but he needs to stamp some authority on the side fairly soon. Did some good things today he's capable of much more.

He tries very hard and I enjoy that, sadly just naturally I don’t think he has what it takes to go up another level, but he is a good squad depth member

He must be in the grand final with Daryl Halligan for slowest outside back in history

Parker's not exactly a speedster, probably about Matai pace.
And yes, Elgey gets another go because of our win but he needs to stamp some authority on the side fairly soon. Did some good things today he's capable of much more.

Mate Parker maked Matai look like James Roberts today in comparison... he got caught by Kata who stopped turned around and chased & still got him easy with plenty of metres to go!

I think he's a really solid center, brilliant NO but solid YES... problem is that in the modern game, brilliant centers make a LOT of difference... think about last years finals series, Latrell and Manu were HUGE for the rorters...
Have faith. Confidence is an important piece of the puzzle. Ginger is starting to believe in himself, and backing himself this year.

If he stays fit. Stays at centre. Stays in the team. Don't be surprised if a dominant game where our teams go to man is non other than the Ginger Ninja.

Brad Parker is........safely occupying the centre spot while Des's plan for that position is fulfilled.
Des is playing the other backs in the positions he sees them long term without chopping and changing, now or later.
I feel he has faith in Egley and Horhay.

for me his backline is:
TT
Horhay
Suli
Hoppa/Wanker
Garrick
Egley
DCE

I'm good with that on the cap and TPA generation we have.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10