Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hodko is a better defender until someone steps of a left foot and leaves him clutching at thin air.

You beat me to it lol. Hodko is a better kicker and with the ball in hand than LG, and has the organisational skills we lack in tight games. But his lack of lateral speed in defence hurts against faster halves, centres and even back rowers who can either step or just run around him (though given LG's so far flimsy defensive efforts, is there much difference??).

LG just lacks confidence right now. I think he has the talent, but he does need to show more than he has done. I mean, how long can a settling in period be?

I’m tipping Brad Parker to go ape**** against Souffs this week

E932246D-03E9-404F-80BA-6BC9668B3996.jpeg

I think Parker and Suli were very good in their last game. I think Parker is a forward, but he's holding his own out there until Walker or maybe Hopoate come along. He's solid, not fast, but defends well and is finally busting a few tackles. My main concern is Elgey, not Parker.

Ill go out and say it against popular opinion. Parker will be our centre all year and extend his contract with us. His defencive technique and structure is great. He reads the play really well at centre. His attack is improving, he actually runs really good lines and has proved to be quite elusive although he lacks speed... i see something in him that most don't. He will surprise a few this year and silence his critics.

Geez you’d think it was his first season. This is his fourth season.
He tries hard .. and is a reserve grader. If he’s our centre going forward we are either broke or crazy.

It’s a business. Don’t confuse effort with talent. Effort is admirable but st elite level it’s not enough.

Can anyone remember a single line break in 3 years. I watch every game and I can’t remember one. The stats say 4 in three years. Woukd like to know if anyone can remember them.

He’s filling in .

He tries hard .. and is a reserve grader. If he’s our centre going forward we are either broke or crazy.

It’s a business. Don’t confuse effort with talent. Effort is admirable but st elite level it’s not enough.

Can anyone remember a single line break in 3 years. I watch every game and I can’t remember one. The stats say 4 in three years. Woukd like to know if anyone can remember them.

He’s filling in .
Last week against the Warriors

Intercept then bustled in a couple of tackles when we were winning by 40. 4 or 5 linebreaks since 2016 and none I can remember. If thats our way forward then leave me out of it.

Like everyone I admire effort but in a cutthroat comp it alone doesn’t get the job done. Getting wrapped for not making mistakes and “ holding your own “ is not good enough at this level.

Last edited:
I see absolutely nothing in Parker, happy for him to fill in when required, but he should not even be considered first cab off the rank, more like the barely working tuk tuk that is more at home on a goat track in Ko Samui

Poor old Parker. He makes me miss Brayden Wiliame (honestly though, Brayden was much better than he copped here tbh).

Another player everyone would rip, and it was okay, yet I'm the negative one.

Poor old Parker. He makes me miss Brayden Wiliame (honestly though, Brayden was much better than he copped here tbh).

Another player everyone would rip, and it was okay, yet I'm the negative one.

I liked Brayden too. I don’t have time for whipping boys. If they have the Manly jersey on then I am going to back them and if they get replaced by someone then I’m not going to stick the boot into them

He’s filling in .
suli is on the outer, will be lucky to get back in the side. Walker probably gone regardless. Tell me our other options. Parker will do his job this year and im backing him to do it well

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12