Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Truth be known its an emotional victory- he went well and I love a Manly junior and there are zero losers today - fact remains is not the answer as a starting centre for Manly imo, but deserves credit for giving his guts week in, week out.

Great win but are you guys serious.

If we had been beaten in golden point he would have been hanged on here.

He’s not a first grader despite his effort.Euphoria doesn’t change that.

excuse me he plays in our first grade team ... that just beat the favoured rabbids

We’ve run a few rangas out over the last decade and all were handy for depth but not a week in week out NRL standard.

The club needs to stop trying to make rangas happen.

Yes he does

And it’s a great win

If you want Brad in first grade I beg to differ

I have never said he doesn’t put in but if you want him in first grade then good luck to you
We lose he gets judged on how he actually played

Anyway that was a win for the ages. I’m 10 schooners into enjoying it

Look I agree Parker is not the answer in the long term at centre. But for now he's the best we have. Suli needs to up his game, Elliott is OK. Garrick could be answer but he's doing fine on the wing. Walker may be available in a few weeks but not for at least a fortnight and maybe never. Funa and Hopoate are virtually untried. He's doing his job for now so he deserves to be there. He defends well and tries his heart out. Would love to have Walker, Hopoate etc, but not yet. Parker will hold his post at least for the next couple of weeks.

Fck thats funny . That even looks like Brad Parker lol
Parker is improving with every game this year and I loved the way he busted 2 warriors tackles to set up a try for Jorge

56375679_10156121308612747_3351805564563750912_n.jpg

Yes he does

And it’s a great win

If you want Brad in first grade I beg to differ

I have never said he doesn’t put in but if you want him in first grade then good luck to you
We lose he gets judged on how he actually played

Anyway that was a win for the ages. I’m 10 schooners into enjoying it

I didn't say he is the best ... but maybe the best we have right now

He tried hard today but let’s face it he wouldn’t make one of the other 15 teams first grade run on sides.

But .. but ... but ... that is the whole point Mark ... if Turbo, Walker and Suli were available he wouldn't make our first grade run on side either ... he is a reggie player and his contract reflects that .... it has only been a result of injury crisis over the past few seasons that have seen him get as many FG games as he has ....

It is a matter of expectations ..... The numbnuts need to assess his contributions on the basis of someone who has been called up into FG from reggies .... and who does his best ... and not on the ridiculous notion that he is a well paid Fg'er ....

It is a matter of expectations ..... The numbnuts need to assess his contributions on the basis of someone who has been called up into FG from reggies .... and who does his best ... and not on the ridiculous notion that he is a well paid Fg'er ...

FFS, he's no Matai or Lyons, but he does his job the best he can , lay off the kid, only ones paying out on him should have a CV with there 1st grade experience , and that's none of you keyboard coaches...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8