Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well nobody can deny that the club has been quiet as a mouse on all these rumours

Mickey_Mouse.png

I'm not disputing anything at all in this thread, but I will relay something (as much as I'm adverse to these days):

A good friend of mine Robyn was at lunch only a very short while ago with Bob Fulton, and she told me that he was preaching the methods and ability of Trent Barrett, and how much he (Bob) loved him (Barrett) as a coach.

She reckons he said that everyone understands last season was a bit of a write off with injuries, disruption & things, and they are very much looking forward to a very strong season this coming one.

Apparently everyone is pulling in the same direction.

Don't shoot the messenger, that is what I was told. Sometimes I feel there are circles in the media, that just want to disrupt a club's fortune.

From Reading The Play (Gerard Condon?) on Twitter who, for mine, has been 100% accurate when it comes to Manly:

"Watch this space. Claims of player misbehaviour during camp at Coffs Harbour last week to break in coming days.
Fulton and Barrett further ugly fallout (again), this the worst, no longer on speaking terms, only one person wins this civil war ....
As suggested over last three months, Barrett has more chance of winning lotto than seeing out 2017 as Eagles coach. Pity, he ain't the problem ..."

Over it.
Another bad season on horizon. It's easily fixed but no one will make the tough decisions. In essence the club has lost it's soul and vision.

Players lost...Lyon, Matai, Stewart, Burher, Parcell.

Players gained...Uate, Sironen, Perret, Lane, Kelly.

Bring on 2017 !
Players gained .... Uate and Kelly , genuine pace lacked by the aging Lyon Matai and Snake .
Sironen , Size and ball playing skills the light weight and small back rower Buhrer lacked
Perret and Lane can match it for size and power with any of the big packs that have dominated us in the past
Cheers feathered friends ......
untitled.png

Players gained .... Uate and Kelly , genuine pace lacked by the aging Lyon Matai and Snake .
Sironen , Size and ball playing skills the light weight and small back rower Buhrer lacked
Perret and Lane can match it for size and power with any of the big packs that have dominated us in the past
Cheers feathered friends ......
View attachment 4582

Yes, but as I've said did any of the names mentioned play continual full-time 1st-grade rugby league last year.
I rest my case, your honour.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6