Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I long ago resolved to just get through the Penn era. I don't like it. Too much vindictiveness. Can't change it.
Rule of thumb
Never piss off your Boss if you want to keep your job.
20f14eb031f278e827a910bb33f89efd_youre-fired-boss-and-employee-you-re-fired-clipart_324-220.jpg

Did we used to own it??

Correct me if I am wrong here...

before Murdoch performed a sexual act on the NSWRL/ARL, I believe the team played for the MWDRLFC.
"members" of that club had voting rights. they voted for board members. Board members made decisions about the running of the club - including who coached etc...

Correct me if I am wrong here...

before Murdoch performed a sexual act on the NSWRL/ARL, I believe the team played for the MWDRLFC.
"members" of that club had voting rights. they voted for board members. Board members made decisions about the running of the club - including who coached etc...

Ok. In reality, membership of the club at the time was a closed shop if a few hundred people and didn't include your regular man in the street.

And yes, those members were pretty attached to doing what was best for the club in their mind. I just think it's a crock to think we somehow had more say in the club in the old days.

Anyone think its funny that the health minister is "found" to be rorting and we have an ex health minister in abbott who is stuck on the back bench and who does not like being there or the way the libs are heading. Coincidence?

Anyone think its funny that the health minister is "found" to be rorting and we have an ex health minister in abbott who is stuck on the back bench and who does not like being there or the way the libs are heading. Coincidence?

I think I'll feeling sick.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7