Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't believe any of our blokes would have played up in Coffs. We've gotten rid of our troublemakers like Ferris and Starling and replaced them with some fine, upstanding young citizens. Somebody probably just saw Beaver there doing something stupid in a Manly jersey for Matty Johns. (The Manly club should chip Beaver about wearing a Manly jersey in those silly stints. He's bringing the club into disrepute, and we need all the repute we can muster. LOL!!!)

Remember when the dogs got into trouble at Coffs a few years ago? The old joke was...The police are asking for hair, urine, semen, stool and blood samples from all the players. Willie Mason gave them a pair of his underwear. Hahaha!!!

That never, ever, ever happened. It was just a joke.

What is with the loyalty at manly nowadays, just bloody bring back toovs, dump everyone else who's not willing to be loyal and manly will look more like manly again

Sorry Harry old mate, the days of keeping players that you don't think are up to it on the books are long gone. If the powers that be that have watched the kid train, talked to him every day, watched countless video sessions of his performances don't think he will win us a GF ... why keep him for 3 years?

And at this stage it is just not confirmed. he has a contract, if he doesn't want to go we can't make him.

Sorry Harry old mate, the days of keeping players that you don't think are up to it on the books are long gone. If the powers that be that have watched the kid train, talked to him every day, watched countless video sessions of his performances don't think he will win us a GF ... why keep him for 3 years?

And at this stage it is just not confirmed. he has a contract, if he doesn't want to go we can't make him.
You're right, although we have pushed the limits, who would want to go to a club that will give you as little faith as we have given. Very sad to see the way the club's changed, only strong showings from this side can help us otherwise it's gonna get even uglier in the future until we find a side that will do so

This Margot Robbie talk has brought me out of a state of delusional confusion. I thought I was a chance too! Now I just feel like an abused kitten that has finally seen the truth...

cat.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7