Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can report from manly. No evidence of a fight between bozo and Baz. But there are about 467 poms walking around. And 221 brazilians.
Probably just another dud rumour that will eventually be used to cover another.

My thinking will have it that Parcell doesn't leave (and never was going to) and that they will say baz eventually got his way after a fight with bozo or something along those lines. Or both rumours could be true and I'd sound like a jackass constantly denying em

She's Donna from neighbours. Jeez you guys are old.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 31
On this Boz vs Bazo thing, it's interesting to note the sentiment swinging more and more behind the put upon outsider coach, ahead of the club legend (aka RL Immortal - until he dies of prostate cancer or some such). The views of Capital Bee, Capital Oh, Capital Zed, Capital Oh (and his ilk) notwithstanding.

I think Fulton was a great player and coach and he is trying his best for Manly now. But he should butt out of Barrett's coaching and player choices. Barrett will rise or fall depending upon the decisions he makes. If Fulton is interfering, Barrett isn't being given the chance to show what he can do, or cant do. I would say stay out of it Bozo. Let Barrett sink or swim without your interference.

@BOZO grow up feathered friend. You're acting like a fledgling. Not that I have Twitter but what's the difference between being on a site like this and using other social media?

Most of us know the truth lays somewhere in the middle when it comes to information obtained from social media platforms. Don't insult others who have pieced together an opinion from a number of different sources, annecdotes, rumours and factual references and repeated patterns as twits.

Your blind faith is blinding you feathered friend.
Didn't mean to insult anyone . I was just expressing my views and my views are I don't do club drama based on assumptions from unofficial twitty birds .
untitled.png

I bow down to no-one "friend".

If this was an isolated story of Fulton running the show and undermining the coach, I'd have no part of it.

This is one of MULTIPLE stories regarding this issue. Over a long period of time.

Quack quack.
So you are saying you have the full facts on these multiple stories ? The only Fact you came up with is Fulton is running the show and the rest is as you say Quack quack
untitled.png

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8