Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bozo would fit right in in Bobbys camp. He has always surrounded himself with unquestioning sycophants who agree with everything. And if you do happen to disagree he sacks you.

He was barely seen around the joint as he guided NSW to defeat after defeat with the same guys getting picked every year. Meanwhile Manly were dominating the NRL

Back he comes and guess what CHAOS.

Newsflash Rugby League is differen 20 years on
1. Dominant players like Thurston Cronk Smith and Slater win SOO games and not Selectors
2. Fulton was involved as a player and coach in 5 out of our 8 premiership wins but it seems people with agendas find ways to try and bring the Immortal down
3. The only place where there is Chaos is in peoples bitter minds and hearts as our club is on its way to success once again under the Man Immortal who guided his beloved Sea eagles to more success than any one in the history of the club
Bring on 2017 !!!
imagesAPWXABVC.jpg

1. Dominant players like Thurston Cronk Smith and Slater win SOO games and not Selectors
2. Fulton was involved as a player and coach in 5 out of our 8 premiership wins but it seems people with agendas find ways to try and bring the Immortal down
3. The only place where there is Chaos is in peoples bitter minds and hearts as our club is on its way to success once again under the Man Immortal who guided his beloved Sea eagles to more success than any one in the history of the club
Bring on 2017 !!!
View attachment 4594
Sweet Christmas.

Bring on 2017 !!!
Well said feathered friend@:)

Bring on 2017 !!!
View attachment 4594

Let us not forget... He is a "RLW immortal" (sells magazines!)

Fulton has has a history of success with our club with 3 premierships wins as a player and 2 as a coach ,a total of 5 premiership wins from our clubs 8
Fulton is in charge of rebuilding our club to be a force once again and this takes time and people should wait and see the final outcome before they start to (using your word) " belittle " our only Immortal .
Yes we all love Manly and we are all feathered friends as we are from the same nest . :)
Fulton's time was up when he was replaced as coach by Peter Sharp

His results as a NSw selector only confirm it

The game has moved on but Fulton is still in the seventies

Fulton's time was up when he was replaced as coach by Peter Sharp

His results as a NSw selector only confirm it

The game has moved on but Fulton is still in the seventies
The 70s? Let's get a huge prop like John Gray and put him at hooker.

Let us not forget... He is a "RLW immortal" (sells magazines!)
The Honours list is endless feathered friend ......
Fulton was selected as one of the initial four post-war ‘immortals’ of the Australian game in 1985, He was inducted as a Member of the Order of Australia “for service to rugby league football” in 1994 and in 2000 he got the Australian Sports Medal. He was inducted in Australia Rugby League Hall of Fame in 2002. He was named in Australia’s 100 Greatest Players (1908-2007) in February 2008 and on 17 April 2008; he was named as in charge player in Australia’s rugby league’s Team of the Century. New South Wales announced their rugby league team of the century at five-eight in 2008. He is the member of Order of Australia (AM) and a life time member of the Sydney Cricket Ground.
bob+fulton.jpg

The Honours list is endless feathered friend ......
Fulton was selected as one of the initial four post-war ‘immortals’ of the Australian game in 1985, He was inducted as a Member of the Order of Australia “for service to rugby league football” in 1994 and in 2000 he got the Australian Sports Medal. He was inducted in Australia Rugby League Hall of Fame in 2002. He was named in Australia’s 100 Greatest Players (1908-2007) in February 2008 and on 17 April 2008; he was named as in charge player in Australia’s rugby league’s Team of the Century. New South Wales announced their rugby league team of the century at five-eight in 2008. He is the member of Order of Australia (AM) and a life time member of the Sydney Cricket Ground.
View attachment 4596
That nrl 100 players thing really pissed me off. They listed bozo as "easts". I thought oh well I suppose he finished his career there. Imagine my rage at then seeing Ken Irvine listed as "norths". Clear anti-manly bias.

Must admit I am more devastated at the news Margo Robbie got married than anything I have read in this thread.

Always thought I was a chance.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/re...r/news-story/8a3cac0aa1aa4ecea301a9067a2d249f

Take a seat.

First of all, Robbie has loved having you admire her acting career, effortless charm in press appearances, incredible face and unbelievable body in raunchy outfits.

It’s been flattering.

You’re great guys. Honestly, you’re great as fans.

Every one of you guys will surely each make a woman very happy one day.

That woman, however — and this is what we need to talk about — is not going to be Robbie.

teehee

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/re...r/news-story/8a3cac0aa1aa4ecea301a9067a2d249f

Take a seat.

First of all, Robbie has loved having you admire her acting career, effortless charm in press appearances, incredible face and unbelievable body in raunchy outfits.

It’s been flattering.

You’re great guys. Honestly, you’re great as fans.

Every one of you guys will surely each make a woman very happy one day.

That woman, however — and this is what we need to talk about — is not going to be Robbie.

teehee
giphy.gif

Does anyone know how much involvement Fulton has within training etc? I had spoken to a reasonable source who after chatting with a recently departed player, they mentioned that Bob has his hand in a lot of the team training sessions.

Obviously no need to take it as gospel, but as mentioned the source is reasonably well informed.

View attachment 4594
As a Queensland supporter I loved Bozo being the NSW selector. The Selection of Kurt Gidley time and time again, was priceless. LOL and then some bright spark selector kept putting Gidley in key positions like fullback in front of blokes who could then play like Jarred Hayne. LOL did they make him captain and hooker and halfback there as well.

How quickly some forget that Smith, Ingliss, Thurston back then were the Rookies/ kids.

When NSW fans like Bozo have to play down losses from crazy selections and no heart in that NSW jumper by talking up Queensland players. Slater, Ingliss, Smith, JT.

How much damage has Bozo really done to football in NSW? Even NSW supporters see a Queensland victory now as a fate accompli.

Love it.

As a Queensland supporter I loved Bozo being the NSW selector. The Selection of Kurt Gidley time and time again, was priceless. LOL and then some bright spark selector kept putting Gidley in key positions like fullback in front of blokes who could then play like Jarred Hayne. LOL did they make him captain and hooker and halfback there as well.

How quickly some forget that Smith, Ingliss, Thurston back then were the Rookies/ kids.

When NSW fans like Bozo have to play down losses from crazy selections and no heart in that NSW jumper by talking up Queensland players. Slater, Ingliss, Smith, JT.

How much damage has Bozo really done to football in NSW? Even NSW supporters see a Queensland victory now as a fate accompli.

Love it.
They picked him as captain when he wasn't in the run on side. It was a masterstroke.

No he aint
Does anyone know how much involvement Fulton has within training etc? I had spoken to a reasonable source who after chatting with a recently departed player, they mentioned that Bob has his hand in a lot of the team training sessions.

Obviously no need to take it as gospel, but as mentioned the source is reasonably well informed.
Get rid of your source . He's ****

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8